WOW!! I should have a big "stupid" stamp on my forehead. I just sent my money in 4 weeks ago. I havn't received anything yet but from what I've seen on this site, I'm not sure I want to.

Any positives out there??? I saw the ad in a mag. and the ad had NO warnings. The ad had Maggie bragging about her loss while still eating everything she loved and everything in the pills is natural.

Really wondering NOW, after it's too late. I never thought to look on the internet for this until I started wondering why my "diet" hasn't arrived yet.

Now I feel like I've made a BIG mistake. I was already worried about a pill that could make you lose weight that fast anyway because that's not healthy. So I thought I would 1/2 the dose and be great! Anybody with any feedback that has done this for a couple of months???

Well, you could very well try them now that you have ordered! Nobody reported any severe side effects and if you decide to cut down on your calories and exercise 2-3 times a week, you may very well benefit.

Have you checked out the ingredients in the pills? https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/anyone-tried-the-maggie-drozd-diet-plan&name=Anyone_tried_the_Maggie_Drozd_diet_plan_&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

I don’t know, I don’t take weight loss pills but I don’t think they would harm you if you are otherwise healthy and have no medical conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, etc…

Don’t over do it with the double dose if you don’t already know how the pills will work on you. Being herbs doesn’t mean that they are necessarily safe especially in large doses.

Even tea is not healthy in large doses.

Anyway, you could try the pills with the reduced calorie intake, a bit of exercising and if they don’t work…you could always continue with no-pills dieting and I am sure you will benefit in the long-term run!!!!

Good luck and let us know how it went!!!!

I have yet to receive my order yet. THe confirmation email stated 7-10 days and it is now beyond that. I did receive email from _[removed]_d saying that my order would be processed shortly and they would email to advise when order would be shipped and when it would be at my doorstep. I responded back a few days later to inquire and have gotten no response. Now that I have read these complaints I am skeptical that I will receive order at all.

Please let me know if you have yet received your order and if you have any contact info.

Any infomation would be appreciated.