Hi, ever since my childhood I have had problems with being overweight. I have tried many diets and diet pills and none of them seemed to work. Recently I have heard of Maggie Drozd diet pills, I have received a few brochures that are recommending these pills for losing weight. What is your opinion do those pills work, and how do they exactly work? I'm a little bit suspicious about all this because none of the pills that I used in the past didn’t work or they had a very short term effect.

Maggie Drozd diet pills are one of many pills on the market that are promising a quick reduction of bodily weight. They are marketed as a final rescue for desperate overweight people who are trying to lose weight for years and they seem to believe their story. I'm not saying that they necessarily don’t have any effect on losing weight, they do, but that effect is just a short term effect that disappears when you stop taking the pills. If you want to prevent gaining weight again you’d have to take them during your entire life which is not healthy, and could cause side effects and maybe even death in some people. My advice to you is to drop all this miraculous weight losing pill talk and start doing something which is proven to work – start changing your life style and start changing your bad habits, eat healthier food, do some physical exercise which burns calories and keeps them from returning – and that’s a guarantied. Even with all the pills in this world and without changing your way of living you’ll still end up where you started – you will probably still be overweight. Maggie Drozd diet pills can't hurt you much but I don’t think that they are the solution to the problem.

I've tried alot of things, I've started eating better... I get out alot more, walk, and go play with my kids. I do about a 4 mile steady walk/jog at night. I still havn't lost more then 5 pounds. It's not for everyone so you shouldn't make it sound like your better and that pills are evil. Not everyone can diet by just changing diet and adding exercise.

Maggie Drozd pills are either fake or dangerous for many. I actually gained 5 Lbs and return the product.