What is with this Maggie Drozd Spice Capsules? I know they have been aggressively advertised, but now is silence. I don’t know anybody that had tried Maggie Drozd Spice Capsules, so I would like to know what is their effect.
Thanks!

Maggie Drozd Spice Capsules are nothing new; the same as any other diet pill. I even got diarrhea for two days. I read some reviews later and it is said there that is Maggie Drozd Spice Capsules actually are some spices, such as pepper, mustard, paprika, guarana extract, green tea extract … And non among them (except green tea) is proven to help loosing weight. They don’t work … all is just advertising scam.

I have tried the capsules, and I absolutely loved them. I lost 30 pounds in one month, and have kept it off for 2 years now.

Guest wrote:

8)

ARE YOU STILL TAKING THE PILLS OR DID YOU CHANGE YOUR EATING HABITS.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

8)

how can I find these pills? I tried them a few years back, they worked. But now I can't locate the supplier.
contact me at ; *********
thanks

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

heddi wrote:

hi,
well if you think the a scam your okay because you get your money back 100% maybe you didn't do something right. if it was a scam they wouldn't give you your money back when all the pills are gone and it didn't work on you would they? so just be happy you can get your money back. i myself are gonna try them.

faz
fazprincess@hotmail.com

caterina wrote:

Thanks!
[I saw the article in a magazine but you can also order online. it is not speedy delivery and you have to keep emailing them. when I got them I read the ingredients and they are basically just another supplement maybe a cheaper version. I workout and eat healthy but I was just finding it harder to take off about 20 pounds extra baggage.. I am not confident they will do the job. and i also looked at her book that she sent along with them and it is almost the same as Suzanne Somers wrote in her book...and the idea of not mixing your carbs and proteins together is effective and you don't need the supplements for that to work...hope this helps out someone..]

They worked for me

where can we get them?