Hello there! I need info about maggie drozd diet. I read about the pills and the plan, and would like to know if somebody managed to lose some weight actually. How long did it take? Thx

I have been on the maggie drozd diet 2 weeks now. I don’t believe that it is just a pile of pills like many other people do. There is a plan actually in which one is not supposed to mix proteins and carbs and fruit at each meal - so you can have carbs with vegetables, proteins with vegetables and fruit with fruit. The plan suggests having 3 meals a day, and avoiding snacks. I am expecting it to work!!!!

i read in anarticle that the pills are all you need to lose the weight...they sed that u can eat as much as u want and whatever way u have always been eating without eating in a particular manner. i know that there is a "plan" included but wot exactly is it? i thot just the pills are supposed to make u lose weight? im thinking of ordering the pills in....