I know something about it, maybe I can help you. My brother loses a lot of his weight. It’s said to drink a cup of Maggie Drozd green tea after every meal. I have heard one woman claims she lost weight so fast that her doctor told her to slow down. Off course, the possibility was that person in the same time starts to follow diet program so that control you with consuming food. Theromgenic properties present in the Maggie Drozd green tea the most part a by product of the caffeine. Also beside this green tea there is Maggie Drozd Diet based on taking spice capsules. Those are simply diet pills, with many of the same ingredients that are used in other weight loss drugs. There are combined a host of common weight loss herbs. The most important things that you should take care of during each diet are exercises and right quality and quantity of the food. Definitely you should try it.

I thought the green tea is in capsule form, does Maggie make a green tea for drinking? ;-)

Yea, I ordered to green tea capsules and the spice capsules. So far I've been taking it for 27 days and I've lost 13 lbs. After I had my son I gained about 30 lbs, and a year and a half later I didn't lost 1 lb until I tried the maggie drozd method. It dosen't deprive you of food either. I'm never hungry, and day by day I see the weight coming off. If u take the pills right it does work.

Celebrity
Hi! Can you tell me more about this Maggie drozd diet? I was thinking about it, but I heard that there are some pills involved, so I am not so sure. I don’t trust pills that much anymore since I heard that none of them really work.

Can you eat anything you want during this diet or you have to modify the nutrition?
Also, do you exercise?

13 lbs sounds a lot for a month. What did you mean by “ if you take the pills right” ?

Thank you in advance for your answer!

I HAVE TRIED MAGGIE'Z DIET, AND I DID FIND IT EFFECTIVE. LIKE ALOT OF YOU WHO ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTIMG A HOLD OF THEM, DON'T WORRY! SO DID I. THE ORDER DID TAKE MORE THAN EXPECTED, BUT IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO TRIED IT AND IT DIDN'T WORK, YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T READ THE BOOK IT CAME WITH AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. THE TRUTH IS, IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU HAVE TO DISCIPLINE YOURSELF, AND NO YOU CANNOT EAT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

In the newspaper I read something about Maggie Drozd green tea. I have heard it is very good for loosing weight. I have a lot to lose so I would like to try that if that really helps. I supposed it’s very good but like everything else I am trying to find out more about it. Did anyone try that successfully?

did it take you a while to recieve the pills because i sent in a money order three weeks ago and i still have failed to recieve anything in the mail..?

Once it took me almost two months to get them. But they did arrive eventually. Have you tried contacting the company?

Have you used Maggie Drozd before? I have to admit that I had success while on this diet.
However, I don’t know if it’s this diet or me being careful about what I ate and 3times/week workout. I lost 10 kg in three months. I find it successful!

you know i have tried every diet out there, i am only 25, and started gaining wieght after i got married, i have tried this diet, only been on it for a week now though, so far i have not lost any weight, but i will tell you the best way i have found to lose weight is make sure you exersise, i usually walk on tred mill, and lower your calories, just not a lot of junk food and stuff, you know, then if you do do any pills or such with the diet and exersize it does work, alot of them do you just got to commit to the exersise on diet on top of the pills, also i make me a whole jug of green tea, but make it cold like you would traditional tea, and just add ice, then put it in water bottles and drink them through out the day any time your thirsty or even if your not, just to have the whole jug gone every day, and if you have to have dessert, try those 100 calorie snacks, they are really good, i tell you after you have done this for two weeks you start feeling so good, i walk on tredmill for 3 days a week, then did a pilates tape 3 days a week, i started losing 4 pounds a week, so to answer your question if it works, i will tell you it doesnt work just by taking the pills and eating what you want, it even comes with a diet book.

Quote:

Hi my name is Sonya Dee and I started the Maggie Drozd Method 2 days ago and I am full of energy and hungry. I am not jittery, but I am energized from the caffeene in the green tea. I am starting out at168.5 pounds after gaining weight on psyche meds. I am ignoring the health advisory warning those with depression not to try this product. My doctor, psychiatrist and therapist are aware and there for me. we will see if it works and if it effects me in a negative manner regarding my depression. I am on a good anti-depressant and my depression is really fairly stable that's why I am willing to try it. I think if it works like it has for others, my self-esteem will go up. I am looking forward to sharing my results. It took about 2 weeks for delivery after i sent them my money order. I recieved two bottles of dietary supplements. One is green tea in 250mg capsules which are taken two at a time, twice a day. The other is "spice" capsules that contain common table or cooking spices as well as some exotic spices like white willow bark that I hadn't heard of before. It contains noephedrine, which is very important to me because I believe it is too strong a stimulant for me. It is all natural and I am very confident. I will keep you posted on my results as they come. If you want to lnow more, contact me at **this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

peace & love

Sonya Dee

Well cant say about the others but I certainly have been immensely benefited from the services of the green tea. The reason for this I felt that the previous problems of me feeling bloated all the time wasnt there anymore and at the same time I was also getting my bowels cleared efficiently. So if these are coupled with health exercises then one is bound to lose weight there is no doubt about that. Exceptions may happen but overall green tea are great according to my belief.

I lost 100lbs in 3 months and I'm searching everywhere to buy it for my husband. All I see is the book for sale