HI,
My name is Christina and I have a weight problem. I have tried many diets and exercises but none of them worked for me. Recently I’ve heard for maggie drozd diet program. I red something about it but I don’t know weather is it effective or not… I really can’t afford to give any more money for pills that will have no effect. So, please, give me as much info as you can – I really need advice… Thank you in advance!

Christina, as you probably already know The Maggie Drozd diet is based on "spice" capsules. They are simply diet pills, with many of the same ingredients that are used in other weight loss drugs. For example, the spices include: Advantra Z, Cayenne pepper, Guarana extract, Garcinia cambogia, hydroxycitric acid, Ginger root, Green tea extract, Kola nut extract, White Willow Bark extract, Yerba mate, Paprika powder, Pepper powder, Mustard dry extract powder, Nutmeg dry extract, Caraway seed extract, Chromate.
But, what is even more important is that each and every single ingredient mentioned has side-effects!!! So, in my opinion, this is a highly questionable strategy for losing weight. Moreover, they are expensive and don't address the basics of sensible weight loss: change of mindset about life, balanced pill-free nutrition and exercise. Also, if you quit taking pills, weight usually comes back… That is why I really don’t recommend you to use not only Maggie Drozd diet pills but any diet pills. In my opinion, they will give you more harm than good…

I also had weight problem but I lowered sweets and bread consummation while increasing consummation of fruits and vegetables in same time. Combined with everyday workout (at least one hour of running or similar) it was very effective… I strongly believe that you should give it a try as well.
Good luck.
Merry.

dont try it it doesnt work waste of time money and health

I am also interested in the pill.I had tried weight watchers, jenny craig and many others. yes and going to a gym. NOw being a mom, and 50lbs over weight , Im desperate again. having own business and 2.5 yr old its hard to get to the gym(have a plantmum 2 yr membership my husband had purchased for me ), so i am curious (desperate ) to use the maggie Drozd. I have read many things about it too.. They say the most is the heart rate and also diarrea(sp?), but you can stop and not take as much as is required also. Im not sure, but I think Im going to give it a try . I had lost allot of weight with therma slim in mid 90's. I also was only taking them and lived on slim fast bars..water..and gym. Its still on the market, but the last time I tried, it didnt work for me (2yrs ago). Good luck with your decision.

Hello alwayzeo! I read that you tried weight watchers and I am more than interested in how this diet and program works. What is their philosophy? I understood that the nutrition is individualized? Do they make a program for you according to your weight, age, health, etc. I also heard that there are online meetings or even live meetings if there is a weight watcher in the neighborhood?

Did you find this program affective? What would be their cons and pros!
I think I need something like that, a support and somebody to push me! Thank you so much in advance

I've recently been on Maggie Drozd method for a week now and lost about 9 pounds on it. it CAN work, in the package there comes a book with it, It's Maggie's 10 commandments, follow them, take the pills and chances are you will lose weight. they are exspensive, yes but i promise they will probably work for you, if not, return the bottles and recieve ur money back it's that easy

Hi¨
Hello my name is Hilda,, I was also interested in trying the Maggie Drozd Diet ,, but No i think is really risky and I do care about my health, i made a research about all the ingredients and they all have side effects .Well my sister started taking Herbalife and she lost weight feeling healthy and stronger each and every day ..i´m taking Herbalife now and i feel great .. my sister really can help u guys.. check out the website HERBALIFE.COM u can call my sister Adriana ***** & leave a message you can also email me ***** to lñet me know if you are interested..Honestly these are natural products seriously..Herbalife its all over the world with millions of people taking it with wonderful results.it´s worth it .. Hilda

I've researched it and have found several people complaining that they never even recieved the product they paid for.

The Maggie Drozd Diet is based on taking "spice" capsules. Based on the ingredients of the capsules, they are simply diet pills, with many of the same ingredients that are used in other weight loss drugs.

The spices include: Advantra Z, Cayenne pepper, Garcinia cambogia, hydroxycitric acid, Ginger root, Green tea extract, Kola nut extract, Yerba mate, Guarana extract, White Willow Bark extract, Pepper powder, Paprika powder, Mustard dry extract powder, Nutmeg dry extract, Caraway seed extract, Chromate.

These "spice" capsules combine a host of common weight loss herbs. Each have side-effects, despite the fact several of these herbs are added to lessen the side-effects of other herbs. This is a highly questionable strategy to attempt to lessen side-effects. Basically, these capsules function as stimulants to elevate blood pressure and heart rate in order to increase metabolism. Medical research has shown that only green tea extract works as advertised by its proponents. It is an effective treatment for indigestion and diarrhea, which happens to be a side-effect of several of the herbs listed above as ingredients in the "spice" capsules.

The bottom line: most diet pills work in the short-term, but in order to maintain the weight loss they would have to be taken indefinitely, which is completely unreasonable for your health.This much can be assumed with diet pills: they are expensive and don't address the basics of sensible weight loss: change of mindset about life, balanced pill-free nutrition and exercise. Diet pills and supplements have side-effects which make taking them in the long-term unreasonable. Quit taking the pills and the weight almost always comes back. If any diet pill really worked in the long-term it would be impossible to avoid in our society.

Dear Chritina,

My name is Sonya Dee Slager, and I started The Maggie Drozd Method 4 days ago and I have lost 3 pounds without dieting, as a matter of fact, I have been eating a bit more, because either the green tea or the "spice" capsules have increased my appetite. I have been eating sweets and everything I always eat. The book that comes along with it teaches you alot about nutrition too. I haven't changed my eating habbits, but I have been thinking about trying to get more raw whole foods into my diet like fruit and fresh vegetables. I tend to eat alot of meat, cheese and mayonayse, i crave either sweets or proteen for the most part, so I know I lack fruits and veggies. However, I got this "diet" because you aren't supposed to temporarily change your diet to loose weight, you dont have to change at all, but when you read the nutrition part of the book it is educational and helps you to want to take better care of your body for health reasons rather than for dieting. They make it very clear that you are not to temporarily cange your diet, because, they explain, you will just gain your weight back the moment you resume the unhealthy eating habbits. You dont have to change unhealthy eating habits for this diet to work, it works in spite of bad eating habits. I personally reccommend it because so far I have had success. Good Luck! write me at _[removed]_

Peace & Love,

Sonya Dee Slager

Dear Christina (hadsall),

My name is Sonya Dee, and I hve recently started the Maggie Drozd Method. I have been on it for 4 days and I have lost 3 pounds. I have not dieted, I have actually increased my eating, because either the green tea or the "spice" pills have increased my appetite. I eat sweets, meats, cheese and tons of mayonayse, and I am loosing weight. Keep in touch and I will Keep you posted.

Peace & Love,

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

my mom and myself have both tried the maggie spice diet.... and i am sad to report it did nothing for either of us.... Its basically a waste of time and money. The 10 commandents you are supposed to follow are basic common sense... if u want to lose weight you are better of eating healthy and exercising, maggie is expensive and useless. hope this info helps.

the maggie diet is a joke!!!!!!!!! don't waste your time or money. I waited almost three weeks to receive my miracle and after receiving it I didn't lose one single pound. not worth the time or effort

I have tried the Maggie Drodz diet and have lost about 12 lbs.
I followed the book advice on eating the rgth food combination .
You are what u eat. so eating properly make sense. The pills did not accelerate my metabolism. but reduced my appetite.
However I stop for a month and starting to get hungry again and craving for sweet. So I will ordr some more and drink more water and exercise moderatly. I must say that I took some TANGUSKA juice food supplement that may have help also.
By the way I tried everything else : wt watcher , water pills etc at no avail for suceess.
Cordially
JP
Kindly share comment w/ me at _[removed]_

Can this work on children 13 and up too? Or is it only for adults ranging from 35-+?