Does it work? Please share your experiences about Maggie Drozd diet!

Well I've read about it. I think I'm going to try it. XD

You say that you just got the pills. Do you still have the phone number to the company? I tried the pills for 3 months and it didn't work. Now I am trying to return the product because they have the money back gaurantee. I tried to go on her web site, but it's no longer there. Please help with any phone number that you have.
Thank you.

Hello Christina! I have been searching for a diet too. I was thinking between trimbia diet pills or maggy drozd but then I ran into so many negative comments about trimbia ( and only 1 positive ), then I went on searching for maggy drozd, now you showed up saying it didn’t work.
Did you do everything by the book?

I don’t know where you ordered your pills from but this is what I have run into. It is an order address but you may try to get at least some info for the money back guarantee.

Here it is:
Hollywood Health and Beauty
9903 Santa Monica Blvd. #4444
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

There is an email as well: _[removed]_

I wish you good luck!

I have a number for you i know you will talk to someone cause i called this morning to see if it still works and it does so good luck. 1-800-968-3612

i just started just to see because i love food so much, but it doesnt work like that, the only thing that i have found out that works that i can do is, find a diet pill that isnt to exspensive that you like, slimquick, is good and you can get it at gnc, but take it like recommended but do some exersizes like i walk on treadmill for 30 min a day 3 days a week, then 3 days a week i do a pilaties tape, you can even rent them from the library, and just cut down on sugars, and eat 6 times a day, just divided each meal in to two meals, when i started this i truly lost 5 pounds a week for the first month, then two pounds after, which is good because if you lose it any faster the doctor says you will just gain it back, well this is the only thing i know that works and i have tried everthing except low carb and no carb, because i cant get rid of my pasta lol, dont forget make a whole pot of green tea, just like you would regular tea, then put ice in it and put it in bottles you can take with you, drink it all day, this will be the icing on the cake, it wont only help you lose that weight but it will make you feel good and ready to exersice, well this is what worked for me,

I got the Diet Pills in the mail, and I treid them just like she said, and THEY DON"T WORK. To top it all Off It is suppose to be Gauranted, but There is no return address or phone number to do so at. So I got on the internet and guess what I am not the only that has this problem... BEWARE ITS A SCAM

HAZEL, KY

hazelky wrote:

mallo wrote:

HAZEL, KY

I tried the Maggie Drozd diet plan to the letter with no results. It's really just a couple bottles of green tea capsules and a bottle of spice pills. Everyday spices that you would season food with. Her book says to eat vegetables with meat or vegetables with carbs, but no meat and carbs together. Also you eat fruit by itself. It's a scam! I've been on it for 2 months with no results. Please don't waste your money. I'm sending my bottles back today and hopefully get the refund. I have the address and phone number if anyone else needs it. The address is :

Hollywood Health and Beauty
9903 Santa Monica Blvd # 4444
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
800-968-3612

I bought that diet maggie drozd that lady is such a liar n i asked ym frineds theyre form poland theyve never heard of her. Dont ever ever buy that product i wanted my refund i sent notes and emials and called never ever could i get my money back good luk to u guys. i tihnk i wasted 80 buks on nothing

Thank you to you all.

I was trying to research this product before buying, readed trough all messages and now I am know that it is better do not buy this.

As advice from one of many how are trying it a hard to lose a weight:
1. As addition to Green Tea, that is a 100% natural Help to lose a weight, look for a White Tea, together they are better that one alone.
2. Buy dumbbells and leg weights and make sure you are working out with them at least twice a week, best if every other day, for 15-20 min., after continued with some stretches or pilaties. Your muscles are warm enough to be most resilient and burn a lot more calories.

Good Luck

>:( Isn't there anyway we can get our money back, or SUE this SCAM artist that's feeding on people desperate to lose weight????

Hollywood Health and Beauty
9903 Santa Monica Blvd. #4444
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

E-mail Us: _[removed]_

I ordered the product and called them to get the order # so I could follow it. only for the lady to tell me she dosent have any info in the computer under my name. BUT it was charged to my credit card..NOW WHAT DO I DO? %-)

I purchased her product, i worked for me, I only needed to loose a few inches around my waist and I have. It didn't work as fast as I would have liked but I've been using her product for a little over a month now and I can see a difference. But I am sure everyones experience will be different. Good luck.

Hi Mallo,

As you've probably noticed, the Maggie Drozd Diet has recieved a lot of criticism. I've also read that many people suffer side effects such as diarrhea, stomach pains and intense joint pains.

Here's one comprehensive review I just found for you...

Quote:

The Maggie Drozd Diet is based on taking "spice" capsules. Based on the ingredients of the capsules, they are simply diet pills, with many of the same ingredients that are used in other weight loss drugs.

The spices include: Advantra Z, Cayenne pepper, Garcinia cambogia, hydroxycitric acid, Ginger root, Green tea extract, Kola nut extract, Yerba mate, Guarana extract, White Willow Bark extract, Pepper powder, Paprika powder, Mustard dry extract powder, Nutmeg dry extract, Caraway seed extract, Chromate.

These "spice" capsules combine a host of common weight loss herbs. Each have side-effects, despite the fact several of these herbs are added to lessen the side-effects of other herbs. This is a highly questionable strategy to attempt to lessen side-effects. Basically, these capsules function as stimulants to elevate blood pressure and heart rate in order to increase metabolism. Medical research has shown that only green tea extract works as advertised by its proponents. It is an effective treatment for indigestion and diarrhea, which happens to be a side-effect of several of the herbs listed above as ingredients in the "spice" capsules.

The bottom line: most diet pills work in the short-term, but in order to maintain the weight loss they would have to be taken indefinitely, which is completely unreasonable for your health.This much can be assumed with diet pills: they are expensive and don't address the basics of sensible weight loss: change of mindset about life, balanced pill-free nutrition and exercise. Diet pills and supplements have side-effects which make taking them in the long-term unreasonable. Quit taking the pills and the weight almost always comes back. If any diet pill really worked in the long-term it would be impossible to avoid in our society.

Hope that clears that up for you! :-)

Warmest,
Joseph