I am overweight so I was looking for site to find some answers I am worried. Off course, my problem is not just that I am overweight, but I have high blood pressure. I have a friend who started to use Maggie Drozd Green Tea for losing weight. I think I would start the same, but before that, I would like to hear if anyone uses Maggie Drozd. Could it affect my high blood pressure, could it be dangerous?

I have similar case, because I have borderline high blood pressure, so I was worried about these weight control products. Definitely I needed something, because I wanted to lose some weight, but on safe way, and I did not want anything that would make my high blood pressure go up. I should receive my order sometime and I have at least 25 pounds to lose. That would be enough to get healthy, while another 10 would be to get sleek. I wonder if anyone out there checked out the diet plan and the pills' ingredients with a physician before starting the diet. Off course, I do not want to do anything that punches up my blood pressure. Is there a required exercise component in this plan and, if so, what types of exercises does it recommend with Maggie Drozd. I also do not understand why they could not explain how any product affects normal and sick body. I want to use this Maggie Drozd, but just I am not sure could it help me, or I would become sick even more. I hope that nothing serious could happen to us, but as soon as I notice some change, or difference in my blood pressure I would visit my doctor.