I have the pills; but I am unsure on how to use the diet. Any suggestions?

I have heard about this one before, but have never managed to find many information about it. I goggled it and found a so called Maggie Drozd spice capsule diet, is this the one you were looking for? It’s said these capsules are based on the ingredients like in any other weight loss pills, which have the effect of stimulants to elevate blood pressure and heart rate and thus increase the metabolism. From what I could conclude from the text, it is not recommended to take it for the long period of time as taking the pills will affect your health in a negative way and taking them is a never-ending process, once you stop taking them, be aware of gaining your weight again.
What I wanted to ask you, didn’t you get some manual or a booklet or just anything when you were buying the pills? You should have got some instructions for the dosage and everything. I just think there might have been something in addition to pills, isn’t there any text on the bottle label? You can always check the usage of the pills with the company that produces them.