I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests, of different brands, and a urine and blood test at my doctor, all came back positive. This is my sixth pregnancy, I have five children and had one miscarriage. My symptoms are all consistant with 9-11 weeks pregnant. I have had a little spotting but nothing major. My last pregnancy I had a sub-chorionic hemotoma, bleeding bruise on the wall of my uterous, and bled the whole pregnancy but the baby did well and is beautiful. Here is the catch with this one, after all the tests come back positive and all the symptoms are there they can't find the baby on the ultrasound!! What am I to think? Incompitance or invisible baby? I want to know if there is anyone else who has experienced this.javascript:emoticon('8-|')

you aren't alone........i am going thru the exact same thing right now. I have four children and this is my fifth pregnancy. All home pregnancy tests have positive results. Blood tests come back positive also. HcG levels are very high. All doctors involved are extremely confused because my daughter cannot be seen on ultrasounds.....both external and transvaginal. I have had five or each done from Dec to April. All other pregnancy symptoms are present....including an ever enlarging abdomen. We even feel her kicking! Docs have tested me for everything they could think of to find out why my stomach is getting bigger (they only believe what they see-or don't see). ALL other tests came back negative, as I knew they would......even one for worms! Sheesh! All i can tell you is this-if you know your body, and you know you are pregnant-trust your instincts. There are some very special children being born in this generation, perhaps yours is one of them.

coud this be an ectopic pregnancy? The reason it won't show on ultrsounds is that it isnt located in the womb, but in the phollpian tubes. Please have your Ob check for this? It can be extremely painful to you if your tubes rupture. It can lead to damage and sometimes even death.

Hi Ladies,

If possible could you please give an update on the status of your pregnancies and if any show ever showed up on the ultrasound as my niece is going through the exact same thing at the moment and her gynae wants to do a DNC?

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us...

Regards,
Maureen

I went through that 8 years ago, I was pregnant and spotting so I went to the doctors, they did an ultrasound and saw the fetus, but no heartbeat due to only being 6 wks. So I kept going to the docs and they decided to follow my HCG levels, at that point my levels were in the 60000. Kept checking the numbers, the HCG levels started to decline, still spotting, but signs of old blood, so just kept going on and on for about 3 wks finally went in for another ultrasound, but doc flaked and did blood test and we went home the next day I started bleeding a bit and passed a blood clot, so we called the doc and he said that I must have miscarried and to take it easy. Still no heavy bleeding or cramping. Sister called other doc and he was concerned with what she was telling her so we went to ER and met him there where he did an ultrasound and found no heartbeat at 11.5 wks and found that i had miscarried. We did a DNC and the new OB/GYN sent it off to pathology and found that it was a Molar Pregnancy and could possibly be cancerous results came back not cancerous, but could repeat in later pregancies. We had to continue to follow my HcG levels until the reached below 5 that is when your body doesn't read pregnant anyway 8yrs later and 4 kids everythings seems to be okay. Good luck ladies.

The first attempt to go to the doctor for maternity...she try on me Doppler test but she didnt hear the sound of a heartbeat of my baby....she advise me to go a test for ultrasound so I did but the results end up no baby inside of my uterus.That time i was in my 4 months of my pregnancy w/c we estimated.And you know what the doctor said to me....I will go back there when my period come along .for that she will give me a fertility pills.Even I got very worried but I still trust my instinct...so as of now its my 7 months of my pregnancy so we decided again to go back to that doctor and this time she recommended me to do a test to an advance equipment for ultrasound 3D.Still no luck..I think my baby dont like someone see her in the screen or probably she dont like the sound of it.Hmmmm....Like I said I try my instinct..something growing inside of my body and I know that my baby is girl.while im typing this words...I feel here moving.

Do you have updats? Going through the same thing