Hello! I am 6 weeks pregnant today. (or would be). I noticed some blood in the toilet with small clots 3 days ago & was diagnosed with a threatened miscarriage. My hcG levels were where they should be & I only had minor spotting afterwards. Then yesterday when I woke up to pee I had heavy bleeding like starting my period with larger clots. No major cramping just slight ones. My cervix was closed & my hcG levels had more than doubled. The doc said he believed I was miscarrying & it would complete itself & sent me out the door. My OB said to call Monday to updae them & see if I need to come in? I'm feeling so confused. Am I still pregnant? Has anyone went through something like this? My breasts are still tender but not as much. Still no cramping but still some dark red blood when I pee.

I'am disgusted with your doctor for not talking to in depth about what is happening & for not requesting a scan to confirm one way or the other.
It sounds like it could be either a threatened or complete miscarriage
With the chance of what your experiencing still being a threatening miscarriage you should keep on bed rest & on Monday request a scan from your OB/doctor as it's the only way to confirm what is actually happening

you have the right to request treatment especially as your medical needs are not being met you might have to repeat yourself a few times and be very stubborn but make sure you get what you need from your care

What was the outcome? Going through exact same symptoms. Thanks

Im going through the same thing and would also like to know the outcome? thanks hope all is well

I'm about 7 wks pregnant with my 2nd child. This past Tuesday, I started having some mild cramping that turned into some kinda sharp pains around my ovary area. I went to the bathroom, and I had BRIGHT RED blood in my undies as well as the toliet paper. No clots. Decided to go immediately to the ER. They did blood work, ultrasound, and pelvic exam. Blood test (Beta Quant Level) was normal and actually went up to 70,000 which is good. My cervix was closed, and ultrasound showed fetus and heart rate of 115. Bleeding has slowed down to a light pink. I'm off work the rest of the week and follow up with my Dr for more blood work and hopefully an ultrasound. Ill keep you all posted on my experience. There is still hope!

I'm 28( turned in December) in the last 6 months i've had 2 failed pregnancies well i'm 7 and a half weeks pregnant again.now i'm going through the same old dance i'm bleeding and i have cramps my doctors are well informed on what is going on with me I'm on my 2nd week of complete bed rest my levels are going up my ultrasound was normal ( it was about a 2 weeks ago) but its like my body refuses to just stay pregnant i know i should stay optimistic but its hard. i have a feeling that this pregnancy is not gonna work either. Yes i have a 7 and a half year old daughter so i am still blessed but all of this is getting old. all together ive had 5 pregnancies my first one that went with out a hitch. an abortion and 2 failed and this one. ive had a feeing ever since the abortion that i would never have a child again so far that has held true.also there is something  wrong with me i was in the process of going through tests and ect to find out what is causing server pain in my lower half of me that has gotten worse and worse over the last four years but that had to stop when i got pregnant again. my doctor told me to go to the er today so i'll have to go through the round of tests again so i'll hopefully know this time if the baby is ok or not so keep you fingers crossed. i'm sorry for anyone to deal with this the waiting is the worst thing of all. i'm just wondering is it my body that is not allowing me to stay pregnant the stuff that is wrong with me i mean 

Hi my name is Ruth I'm around 6 weeks myself and last week I had spotting I went to the Dr and they send me I was not happy so I went to see my normal Dr she ran tests a ultrasound I get them tomorrow and I see my baby Dr tomorrow today I woke up with heavy bleeding like a period I'm scared I have lost the baby I have to wait till tomorrow to find out I could not help but cry to my partner thinking I might have lost it I read this post and try to keep my hopes up that the baby is ok