Hi y'all, 

Okay now I got this crush that I really, really like and I want to tell him. Now you see I know he said that I was cute, and then my mother told his mother that I was basically in love with her son and I think that she told him I also think he has a girlfriend but there is no mention about a girl in his life. But now I want to tell him that I like I'm with out seeming like a weirdo or a loonyboon. 

Hi there, Just express your feelings to him tell him that you really care for him and just can"t be without him no wait forget that last part you'd sound like a weirdo  However before expressing your feelings play a truth or dare game truth, ask him if there's a special girl in your life.Dare tell him to expose his crush. Also play it cool don't act like you really want the answer that bad. Then express your feelings.

Hope this helps :-|

It' so easy...  just add his name into your Crush Locker and then let Crush Locker anonomously invite him to join and add his Crush...  You'll get notified if you like each other...  This way he'll never know unless he likes you back...  

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use