alright hi!! i am 12 and in 7th grade,i like this boy his name is Isaiah and my friend Alexis likes him she says that he is her future husband when she kinda barely knows him.Then my best friend Stefanie, has known Isaiah since 4th grade. I am shy, and Isaiah is not and he is popular,when i find out someone else likes him i don't get jealous i just feel like i shouldn't like him anymore.But i think he likes me because he is in some of my classes and sometimes he will stare at me and so i think he likes me i am not sure %-) in my head i will be like what is he staring at?Sometimes i feel like he will never date me i am not pretty enough not to mention i am skinny and i feel like he would so date alexis because she has a great personality and big boobs and she is pretty!!

so help me i need advice on what i should do!!!!

Hi Snaja! First of all don't you ever say that you're not pretty enough ! ! If you weren't pretty he wouldn't stare at you :-P ! You're just as good as he is! About your friend Alexis, well, it depends how good friend she is, you surely don't want to lose a really good friend over a guy... You should be more self-confident. For example, when you notice that he is staring at you, you could stare at him too, that could become your little game "who can stare longer" :-D and it could be funny, it could lead you in to a pleasant conversation. Get to know him better before you decide if you really like him that much. You have all the time in the world, don't never rush. All the best to you!

You're in good company if you think you're not pretty enough. Many of the girls the rest of us think are the most beautiful girls in the world feel that way about themselves too.

After school I spent a few years in the Army. When I came home I learned from friends about several girls who were dieing to date me in high school. Of course they were all married by then. I would have loved to have dated any of them but neither of us knew it when we could have dated in high school.

Strangely, I actually did have a "date" with one of them, sort of. I had a car and a friend of mine who didn't wanted to take his girl to a drive in movie so she brought along a girl for me. She really turned me on but I was scared to show it and I never dared to ask her out on my own. She felt the same but we never knew about each other's feelings.