there  is this guy in my math class from first semester,and since like the first week of that semester i just seemed to like him and whenever i see him i get butterflies in my stomach and just  feel like i am melting from inside. my bestfriend and one of my other friend knows about this and they want me to go approach him and tell him i like him but i am just to shy to do that. my bestfriend said shes gonna call him and excuse us for me to talk to him but i think he actually knows because anytime i see him on the hallways at school  he is always staring directly into my eyes although i try my best to avoid him but he spots me all the time. i really am in lovee with this guy and i want him to know how much i love him but i just cant get things straight on how to tell him. unfortunately we dont have any classes together this second semester and i am 15 years old and in grade 9 and hes d same age and class as me.

i would really appreciate if many people can answer this question, but the only thing is that i am not sure if he even likes me, and i would be so sad if he says no when i tell him i like him, he is just so cutee to take my  eyes off him <3

Well, try to be a less shy and everytime he looks at you maybe you could smile or say hi...
And if you wanna know if he likes you, talk to him tell him how you feel... But don't get into a relationship too quickly .. first get to know him and if you like his personality you should give it a try

thanks for replying

I wouldn't tell him. He is a man - well nearly - so let him be a man. Men like to conquer and do the hunting. You are showing him respect by allowing him to make the first move - or the second - the first move seems to be the long looks at school. Enjoy the situation too, its so exciting to have someone looking at you like that, is you let him make the move you've well and truly waited until he can't bear to be without you anymore. If you go up and tell him or worse get your friend to do something about it, you'll never know if he would have come to you and he might resent that you didnt let him be a strong male who can initiate for himself. All the best