Okay, I'm fourteen and I have a huge crush on my neighbour, who also goes to my school. He seems really cool and nice, but I'm just afraid that he won't like me back. My best friend tells me that I should go and tell him, but I can't look him in the eye and say it. I'm kind of a shy girl who fits in the background, so I don't know what I should do. Please help. Thanks.

Well if i was you i would try and find out if he likes you first

Hey, Why dont you ask for his number, and every now and then, send him a simple text asking how he is! Just asking for his number is already a sign for him that you fancy him, and texting him randomly during the day, is also a sign for him that you are thinking of him! Then, if you cant ask him out to his face, ask him over a phone call, and see how that goes! Good luck hun!

Well, as a guy, this is what I like for somebody to do to me. 1.) Make themselves present. I like knowing that somebody wants my attention and they're attracted to me, guys love feeling attractive, even though we may say we don't care. We do. Then he may try to run from you hoping you're going to chase him. Do it a little, then let off and let him come back to you. 2.) Casually talk as friends, giggle at his jokes, try to get a little closer to him, maybe even hug him when you see him. Instantly become friends with him like you would with your "bestie". Guys. Eat. That. Up. (Or I do.. and several of my friends) Talk to him about school or things that you see going on around you, maybe a big event that has happened recently. Many of those are going on. 3.) Try asking him if he would like to talk more, maybe give him your number or ask him if he would like to hang out after school or anything, you are neighbours. 4.) Don't let him see you stalkishly obsess over him.. Chicks creep me out with that crud.. hanging pictures of me up and stuff >_< Had a guy try to take a bit of my hair once.. Creepy people. 5.) Be honest with him after a few weeks of getting to know him, guys tend to like a straightforward girl. After getting to know him, you may not like the person he is on the inside though. Don't just go by looks, beauty is only skin deep if he knows it. 6.) Don't serve yourself up on a platter sweetheart, kissing after being together is okay, even at first. Don't let him touch you (rubbing all over you and whatnot) until the third week or so though.. Your relationship will move fast and he will expect more of you than you may be willing to give. I hope this helps you! Be courageous! The worst thing that could possibly happen is he'll say no and you'll look up with your beautiful self, and you'll find that another person has been waiting for you to notice him. If it happens, it'll be beautiful. c:Hope I helped. -Friday

Thank you so much!