Ok so I was in school and in 2nd grade I met a boy and we were best friends. In 4th grade I told him I have a crush on him. He blew it off whatever so did I. I then got homeschooled do to teacher problems. I hadnt seen hin for 4 years and when I joined band through the school, I was invited to the Fall Dance. So after some debating I called him and asked him if he was going he said yes and he asked me I said yes. At the dance I had a horrible time. I dont dance I only went cause he did. I tried to talk to him but I couldnt. When I was finally going to get up and tell him how I feel he left. He just LEFT! I then had a band concert. I was in the 6th grade band when I was in 8th grade. His brother said hi. I said hi and his brothers friend asked who is that. He said my brother's girlfriend. At this point I had a sime ear to ear and I was blushing. I am in 8th grade almost 14. I sent him a poem for Valentines Day telling him I wish he only knew how much I cared bla bla bla as a secret admirer. He sent back what can I say if I dont know who you are. I told him. He sent back I never thought of you like that. You are a great poet but I have a crush on someone else. My heart Snapped. It was as if someone took autopsy scissors and cut my ribs open and as they were doing so they hit my heart. I couldn't breathe. All I  could do was cry in both physical and emotional pain. He just got a facebook. My heart aces for him. I thought I was over this but I am not. I need help. I love him because he is someone I can be my self with and he is funny good looking but what am I? Nothing! I am an obeese 13 year old who spends all her spare time dreaming we were dating. I need advise on how I can make those dreams true.

Are you really obese? Most likely not but there's nothing wrong with that, one day you'll find a boy that you love and that loves you back. Maybe even get married to that boy.

Yes I am I an almost 14. I am 5'1 and 155 lbs

I think u might benefit from getting a counsellor/psycologist etc. etc. Quite a few teens have them or have had them in the past just to help get them through some difficult times. Try your local University-they normally have one there. Itis just someone to talk to like a big brother or sister and you can get some strategies and stuff to forget that guy.

Good luck for the future!!! xoxo

:-) Stay smiling gal! everyone's beautiful and will eventually meet someone!