I like this guy In my math class we sat by each other for a while and talked a lot. Now we snapchat almost every day, I really like him. I don't know if he likes me back though lots of people say he likes me. They say he talks about me all the time and that on his ask.fm page he has said I'm one of the hottest girls in our class (personally that's not true) I really like him and hope he likes me back the only thing is that he's one of the popular guys and I'm just a girl that blends in

Hi happyness7! First of all is it great to like somebody isn't? It sounds to me that he likes you! But you can chose one of two ways: let him know that you like him either you will tell him or you will let a good friend of yours tell him. The second way is the most old fashioned way girls did, always wait for the boy to make a movement, it is an option but here you have the risk that he doesn’t have the courage to show his feelings and that he will never make a move and at the end you won’t be with each other. I personally prefer the first way, at least you will finally know what he feels and if he doesn’t want to do a second step in this relationship you can move on with your love life. 

Thanks! I might tell him, but I'm just scared of rejection because he's one of the popular guys

Don't be afraid!"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"