I have been having a headache im left temple are for a couple of days, sometime times feels like pressure behind eye an it will burn for about 10 seconds then go away ,but te headaches will stay constant for hours at a time with no relief.. It almost feel like a aggravating dull pain, it looks like my eye has had a blood vessel burst alittle red but i dont if that what's causing it , but it hurts. I may be over annalyzing it to much caus i do tend to do that sometimes, but any help would be appreciated alot... right now i have take lortab to reduce pain...

Hello, i  have the same problem that you explained. Dull, annoying and sometimes pulsating pain inside my left eye. I dont have as much problems now as i had before with that. It basically started to hurt me when i started training Judo. It must have been that it started because of all the falling down i had to experience. My had was banged on the floor often and i did experience problems like you do. That was the main reason i left Judo. Nevertheless, you could try to heal it with aromatherapy. Get some peppermint , chamomile or lavender oils and rub them onto you left temple, it helped me a lot. Now i dont have any troubles with it.