Hi. I suffer from severe headaches. I heard there are essential oils for treating headaches. Is that true? Are they effective?

Hi. I suffer from cluster headaches. I use essential oils for treating my headaches. I have to say they are very helpful. You have chamomile, lavender and peppermint oils for headache treatment. I like lavender oil. My doctor told me to combine the essential oil with carrier oil and to gently massage around the temples, neck and shoulders. Don`t use massage if you suffer from migraine headaches. Inhale a few drops of essential oil (through handkerchief. Add a few drops to your bath. I was also told I should try massage or acupuncture. Massage sounds good, but I think acupuncture is more effective.

Lavender essential oil is also an excellent remedy for various types of pains including those caused by sore muscles, tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backache and lumbago. Massage with lavender oil provides relief from pain in the joints.

Try doTERRA's Past Tense blend. It works amazing on cluster headaches. It includes,

• Wintergreen

• Lavender

• Peppermint

• Frankincense

• Cilantro

• Marjoram

• Roman Chamomile

• Basil

• Rosemary

You can get it at www.oilmom.com or call me with any questions. Kris: 801-472-6533