Hi, my son has asthma since he was seven. He has been using inhalers and medicines for five years now. I am very much concerned about his general wellbeing. The truth is that I have no idea what these synthetic drugs have done to his overall health. I know that it can’t be good. I have been thinking about aromatherapy remedies, but his doctor says that they will not help. Do you know anyone who has tried aromatherapy remedies with success?

Hi, my best friend also suffers from asthma ever since she was a child. The modern medicines did not help her, so she spends very much time in hospitals, instead of playing with the rest of us. Because she was not getting any better her mother decided to try natural treatment. Aromatherapy gave the best results. She used essential oils for inhalation, mostly lavender, pine and peppermint. The doctor was against it at first, but when he saw the results he was amazed. My friend was never again admitted to the hospital. She was able to breathe normally and without chest pain. However, you shouldn’t do anything on your own. If your son’s doctor is not willing to help, try to find second opinion from some other specialist who is more open minded.