I am a seventeen year old female and I have been experiencing mind-numbing pain spanning from my left eye, across my temple and to my left ear now for about twenty-four hours. It began a few weeks ago as a feeling of pressure and a "ring of pain" around my left eyeball before the pain grew to my ear and temple and even to the back of my head. The pain seems to worsten if I lie down and during sexual activity (especially when I try and breathe during said activity) and I've given up thinking that maybe if I just wait it out it will go away. Any ideas?

im sorry i dont have the answer but im feeling the exact same thing right now. my headaches lasted for 4 days now too and advil doesnt even seem to help at times. Can someone reply if they know the answer?!?!

Probably a tension headache, I get them as well as stress headaches and migraines. I used to take prescription migraine and tension headache medication but they always caused rebound headaches which were always worse than the original headache I took med for. I get headaches every day now because of neck problems and I have tried just about everything over the counter for them and here's what I do when I get mine just in the left side that affects my eye all the way around as if someone drew a long down the middle to keep it only on one half... Try taking some excedrine migraine or BC Powder (nasty tasting but will help quickest) get a SOFT ice pack keept in fridge not freezer, its best to have more than one so you can alternate when needed, lay on your left side with the ice pack under your head (however you feel most comfortable on the ice pack, can be on face and eye area too as long as its partly on side of your head) get you a fan to block out noises because with any headache noises make them worse, keep the lights off and try to relax as much as possible and when you can, see about making an appt with a massage therapist to check for knots in your neck and if you have them, let them work those things out and it will make a big difference. I haven't been able to get one in a couple moths due to caring for my daughter who has been I'll but I need one desperately to keep my headaches control. And try to keep the sexual activities at a minimum while you have a bad headache honey, it'll make it worse from tensing up lol. Hope this helps and hope you feel better! Good luck!