I woke up this morning from a vivid dream, feeling still rather sleepy but in a good mood. But as soon as I tried to get up, I became really dizzy, and my legs felt so heavy and all of my muscles were extremely sore. I had a lot of trouble walking to the bathroom or anything, because I was so dizzy that my vision would black out sometimes and my legs were so sore. There would be a thud-thud-thud in my neck/chest every minute or so, a rush of blood, and I had a rapid heartbeat. I ended up hyperventilating a lot too, from the rapid heartbeat or the lightheadedness and pain. I was afraid to walk anywhere because I felt faint, like I might pass out. I've been feeling this way all day. It's gotten a little better as the day has gone by, but now my stomach hurts a bit. All morning I've had this weird feeling in my mouth like I'm going to vomit; brushing my teeth didn't do anything to get rid of this feeling. 

I'm not sure what this is. Do I have the flu or something? I know it's not a panic attack or anything because I didn't feel any anxiety until after the symptoms showed up, and I wasn't panicking about anything. Help? 

ALL YOUR SYMPTOMS REMIND ME THATS WHAT MY HUSBAND GETS WHEN HES HAVING A HYPO. YOU NEED TO SEE YOUR GP OR GET HELP FROM THE ER  ASAP AS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU COULD BE DIEABETIC AND YOUR INSOLIN LEVELS ARE DOWN.

try having some lucazade or something sugery to eat. if this helps itd def dieabetied

do you urinate alot and are thursty all the time?

No, I'm pretty sure I am not diabetic, although I have been very thirsty today. thank you for your reply, though! I think that the main symptom I have is a rapid, irregular heartbeat. that's what's causing me to feel dizzy, hyperventilate, etc...

i would still say to you you need to go to the docs and get checked out.