My 80-year-old mother has been suffering from headache, loss of balance (not dizziness in the sense of feeling the room spin), constant noise in her head which she describes as similar to the roar of a jet engine, and nausea for nearly a month. She has seen the doctor three times, had her ears syringed, taken antibiotics and had a blood test for arthritis; finally, the doctor has told her that it is an unknown virus. I am concerned that these could be symptoms of something more serious and neurological. Can anyone please advise me?

About five weeks ago my wife started complaining about lower back pain, tried some generic pain killers but the pain got worse and worse, a day later she had high fever of 104 and pain traveled trough her lower back to neck and head. The fever lasted for about 4 days and tylanol seemed to helped. She got phobic to light extremely dizzy and nauseated to a point where she passed out. Took her to ER where they admitted her and did a battery of tests such as Blood cultures, blood chemistry, CT SCAN of head and back, MRI of head and back. All tests came back with normal results. During her first three days of hospitalization she complained about sever pain in here full body especially skin. One thing here I should add that I gave her SOBE ELIXER which brought her back into her full senses. She passed out after two hours. After being hospitalized for more than a week she was discharged. Doctors stated that it is most likely a virus which we cannot detect. She stayed home for 5 days and was getting progressively better. But then one morning she complained about nausea, weekness and dizziness, and she passed out on dining table during breakfast. Took her to ER again and she has been admitted to the hospital again. Can any one help me!

Is your Mama under effects of a machine or fan, i mean it sounds like effects of "black noise" or similar i mean soundo of 7 Hz or 12 Hz

Is your Mama, with a new machine or similar it sounds like effects of noise of 7 Hz< or 12 Hz like a bad fan or likely

I tried to post this earlier, but I don't know if it worked...

I hope you've found a solution, but just in case...

I know this might seem cheesy, but if she's not better yet, anything could help.

There was an episode on Grey's Anatomy where a girl was constantly hearing noise in her head, and was very sensitive to noises around her. I think it turned out that there was a small hole in her inner ear, but I could be incorrect. Either way, they diagnosed her by setting up an apparatus that would allow them to watch her pupils, and had her plug her nose (and I think close her mouth) and "blow". I know blowing would not actually be possibly with all the "exits" closed, but the pressure she made caused her pupils to move very rapidly, and it seemed to be Very uncomfortable for her. Regardless, this proved there was a hole and they used cartilage from her nose to fix it.

I realize it's a TV show, and it could be inaccurate, but there is no harm in asking her doctor to check.