Recently I have come back from California, and about a week after I came back I came down with a fever, nausea, and a cough. It has been almost 5 days since I first felt ill, with none of my symptoms getting worse but a few don't seem to go away.

I am still sometimes nauseous, dizzy, faint, have gas, and have still have a weak heartbeat.

I don't know why but after I fell ill I noticed my heart's beat became weaker, and sometimes I will feel faint/dizzy (and I think it's because of that). Sometimes, I also feel like my heart stops, and at that point I feel really faint, but I've never actually been able to feel my heart in time to measure if it really had. It may just be in my head, as I am told I'm quite paranoid.

Well, that's about it. I simply don't know what this is. The symptoms are nothing out of the ordinary, but the thing that has had be concerned is their long-lastedness as well as my weak heartbeat/faintness.

Any help is much appreciated.

I have not seen a doctor yet, my parents don't think the symptoms are serious enough, and they think my heart problem is in my head.