I have been experiencing these symptoms for the past 3 months: headache (in the center of the head, and sometimes toward neck), fever (low grade 99-100), dizziness, and rapid heart beat. I have been to the doctor several times and they first diagnosed me with anxiety, but the fever this just doesn't seem to fit. Then, they said I had a sinus infection but the meds didn't work. Then, they said I had walking pneumonia or micoplasma, but the antibiotics didn't stop the symptoms either. The symptoms seem to be getting worse and more constant. The doctor is running more blood tests right now, but I feel like I may have to go to the hospital soon to really get some answers. Can anyone offer any suggestion or advice as to what I should do or what might be causing these symptoms? Thanks.

Hello there beckygayle,

Unfortunately you will need to wait additional results because every suggestion is just another guess and at this point of time it would be better to wait for your doctor to find out what is the real diagnosis in your case. All in all, I am suffering from allergies for few years and sometimes I have similar symptoms as you have described before I start to take medications. So, maybe your doctor needs to do all allergy tests to see if there is something into it.

Anyhow, I believe that this time you will get the right diagnosis and that treatment is going to resolve whatever it is quickly. Keep us posted and good luck.

I realize that was 2 years ago but my father had the same thing and ended up having a horrible infection in his heart that spread to his other organs. He had all your symptoms and the doctors wrongly told him he had walking pneumonia as well. Turns out he had endocarditis in his heart that spread through his body. He had gotten so bad it had made a hole in his heart valve and they had to do immediate open heart surgery and before the surgery he had a stroke after he went to the er to find out what was causing all his symptoms. He barely made it but thank God he did.