I'm 16 Female. So a couple days ago I just randomly started getting really nauseous, I never actually throw up, although I feel like I will. I get super dizzy at random times and get lightheaded and weak in the knees as well, I have also blacked out a couple of times, when I was driving home I remember going down a hill and then next thing I knew I was in my driveway and that's a good ten minutes away. My legs are tingling and I'm shaking a lot with an awful headache. I keep having the urge to urinate, but everytime I try to nothing comes out or just a couple drops. I'm really scared, but my family is kinda short on money right now, so I don't want to tell my parents and worry them and have them take me the ER. Please help.

And I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I am sexually active.

Hello Becca, 

are you feeling any better now? What you're describing, especially in your age, sounds like might be caused by anemia - a simple iron supplement and few days of rest should help you feel better. But to determine that is the case, you need to visit your family doctor (that shouldn't be nearly as costly as a trip to ER) or you can even try talking to your school nurse.

Tell your parents you're not feeling well. If you're nauseous and dizzy, there's a chance you might blackout and scare them even more, not to mention you could get hurt by falling. They're your parents, they are there to help you more than anyone else. Let me know if you're OK!, 

Nicole