I am 26 have 1 child and I have had heartburn, rapid heartbeat, nausea, dizziness, body shakes and fatigue everyday for 7 months, I was also diagnosed with h pylori given several different treatments for that but cant tolerate them due to side effects. I am now up in the air my specialists say they will call me when they figure out what they are going to do in the mean time I am absolutely miserable. Can you help me please?

Hello I am 31/m and had exactly the same symptoms for around the same 7-8 months except my HPYLORI test was negative.

It all started out with some Nausea than fatigue and and than one day my heartbeat shot up while sitting at work.

I was disgusted with the Doctor's answer of "Anxiety attacks" after they could not figure the real issue. I took matters in my own hands and controlled my diet avoiding all food that may cause gas and heartburn. I believe the thing that helped cure me was pure untreated honey.

activemanukahoneyusa.com/Natural-H-Pylori-Treatment.htm
reallyrawhoney.com/healthfacts.php
Also I have read Apple Cider Vinegar in small dosses like 1 teaspoon in a glass of water helps alot.

I know your frustration and I've been there. Please email me at **** if you need any more information.

BTW,
One of my best friend had HPYLORI and same symptoms and was successfully treated with high dose of antobiotics.

I am being treated for the h pylori now and I am actually able to tolerate the medecine but I still have some anxiety attacks and rapid heartbeat. I think the doctors dont believe me and think its all in my head. I will try the natural honey thing where do I get it

been experiencing those symptoms lately also and i'm now being treated for acid reflux. there are some days i feel like i'm getting better but then there are days when symptoms seem to be back... i'm getting tired of this feeling.

Im sick and tired of being sick and tired. Does anyone have any answers doctors always blame everything on anxiety. But everytime I eat I get shakes and spasms in my stomach while my stomach tries to digest. I'm now down to blended foods and nights are my best times for eating. I have gastroperesis and had h-pylor bacteria infection which was treated> I thought I was getting better till symptoms started over again. any answers please email me at ******* ,please.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I have a strong heartbeat, frequent fevers, cold swet, chills, constant stomach pain, sharp shooting pain in the stomach and bowels, unbearable heartburn, gastritis, other stomach discomfort such as it constantly moving around and making all kinds of strange noises, not being able to swallow food completely (it just stays right below my throat for a while irritating it some more), swollen glands, bumpy throat, nasty taste in my mouth, constant head aches and just general cloudy feeling in my head where I feel like I'm on the verge of blacking out from the pain and severity of these symptoms.

I have had H Pylori before and several ulcers. I was treated for it, to no avail. The symptoms are just getting worse as the year go by .. YES.. years..

Doctors do nothing .. some blame anxiety .. others offer expensive tests which show usually one or two things wrong like an ulcer, or a hiatal hernia, or gastritis but never offer any kind of treatment is offeredother then antacids which do not help at all. Although, they may provide some temporary relief from time to time.

It has gone so far where I had a liver biopsy because for some reason they thought I had Wilsons disease. I have been through everything with many doctors and nobody can find any anwsers.

I have tried the propolis treatment, eating that stuff everyday and it does not help.

How could there be so many people with these symptoms all being blown off by doctors? This is obviously something which none of them are familiar with. I have had this problem for YEARS and its getting worse nd worse. I'm too the point where the nausea and heartburn wake me up at night.

Nobody has any anwsers ... Somebody please help ... my e-mail is **** if anybody has any suggestions.. Thanks for taking the time to read.

I have just started my three pack of meds as a first attempt to cure this bacteria. I have read so much on the net about H Pylori but there never seems to be any solid answers as to how I got it, whether it is contagious/curable...etc. Apparently half of our worlds population has it but for some it is not detected. It affects everyone differently. Nowadays it seems you can catch something just from breathing. I have always kept my home very sanitary as I have a child, and we are careful about what we eat, and how we wash our hands.

The meds were extremely strong the first day but I am willing to do anything to make the bacteria go away. Before the meds, I have been through two major stomach ache reactions where I couldn't even go to work.

I as well had to get a second opinion from another doctor. My first Doctor did not do any tests and gave me an acid reducer medication for a two week period, when it should have been a minimum of four weeks. I am also familiar with my old Doctor saying it is "all in my head". I don't think so, proved by my new Doctor.

I am praying that this first dose will get rid of all. I too am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I shall try the Manuka honey as well. I have heard good things about it.
I have always enjoyed fine foods and now it is so hard to cut back and be reduced to eating in major caution. I have never be so picky as I am now.

Anyone have suggestions on what to eat while in recovery?

Good luck to everyone in the healing process. support: *****

My 8yr old daughter has been suffering these symptons for about 2 yrs. Paed Gastrolenterologist has no answers. No Pylori, upper endoscopy normal & biopsies normal, stomach emptying investigation normal, barium swallow normal.
Symptoms are irregular, recently has been almost every day but also goes many weeks with no symptoms at all. Gets so bad that she is extremely upset & scared & says constantly 'im going to be sick', difficult to sleep, doesn't want to eat (sometimes).
Looks very pale, constant taste of 'sick' in the mouth. When at worst pain levels come & go in waves.
I am begging someone to help - I am desperate. Have been to differnt naturopaths & iridologists to no avail.
It breaks my heart to see her so unwell, she is missing school too.

I hope you all have come back to READ these replies..
Read all the responses on these boards I DID NOT and i suffered 2 years of anxiety, wacky heart beat, reflux etc etc....
People I suffered for 2 years before H Pylori and irregular heart beat
were found to be linked.....However my irregular beat did come back occasionally after I got rid of the H Pylori. So im asking myself after all the cardiologists Ive seen all the tests Ive done what is going on here???

I was at a Chiropractor getting a streatch when I told him about my heart and symptoms(dizzy anxious etc) He said watch this and laughed. He made me breath out then pushed his fingers into my solar plexus, pushed up and in...and folks I havnt suffered since, of coarse he showed me how to do it if symptoms occurred, which they do occasionally, but push your stomach back through the diaphragm and Wallah symptoms gone......AND ANXIETY GONE TOO ill give you a link

It really changed my life, just search
"chiropractor pushing hiatal hernia back

Thats all folks

Today I went into the doctor to get my hypothyroid meds refilled and the nurse noticed that I had a very rapid heartbeat. It was apparently pretty fast the last time I went in as well. She is running test on my thyroid to see if it is overactive now due to over medicating but I haven't taken my thyroid meds in more than a month so I don't see how that could be it. I have been feeling extremely nauseas here recently. I've also been really tired though that isn't unusual. Along with this I have had really bad heartburn here recently, been lightheaded, occasionally shaky/dizzy. Also about a week ago my arms started going numb feeling. It was really strange. I don't know if all of these are related but I figured I would ask...

Hi there has she been tested for ceoliac disease had same symptoms since i was 12 finally got diagnosed last year now im 26. It is alot of un necessary suffering.

I have been having these problems for awhile now as well. I am nauseous very often, have a lot of gastrointestinal problems, and get sick very easily. After frustration with Dr's I have looked into the natural remedies. It sounds like you all along with myself may be experiencing an overgrowth of either bacteria or candida albicans in your intestinal tracts. There are many ways to treat this and it is worht looking into. One easy way to start to help your health and your symptoms may be to take a probiotic, but make sure it's a good one that that it includes various strains of healthy bacteria because I've found that they all perform different functions. It may also be helpful to take digestive enzymes because they help a sluggish digestive system to actually do its job. But I would look into candida overgrowth. There are tests for it and it is hard to treat, but I am working on it and I am hoping I will begin to feel much better. Good luck to you all.

I was diagnosed with h.pylori and I started the prev pack and am almost finished with it. I only have one day left and I have been on it for 13days so far. I don't have pain as much as I did but the nausea and loss of appetite still remains. I can hardly eat and when I do I get nauseas and if I don't eat I feel dizzy and nasuseas. I can't win. Anyone who has had treatment how long did it take for symptoms to go away?

I had surgery two weeks ago and ever since the surgery I have had unbearable indigestion and heartburn. It's like my food sits in my stomach like a rock. I am afraid to eat. I've tried probiotics, digestive enzymes, and every antacid out there which does absolutely nothing for the heartburn which makes me think its not just heartburn. I also went to the emergency room and they gave me a prescription antacid, which did nothing. I can't take this pain. I read posts of people saying they have had this for years. I think I would die. this is horrible, it's affecting my life. 8-|

Your people that are having heart symtoms MUST take the antibiotic treatments for H. pylori. The pylori has invaded your blood stream as is attacking your heart. You have a bacterial heart infection! You will most likely die if you don't take care of this.

It doesn't matter if the antibiotics make you sick. You must endure this. You can not leave the pylori to attack you heart. Even a strong immune system can not usually win against a bacterial heart infection. You need antibiotics for H. pylori.