Hi... well I'm a 16 year old girl whose 163cm (5 3") and weigh 51KG
Speaking for myself I think I'm pretty much average, though both of my parents keep saying that I need to loose weight...I seriously do not understand as i'm seen as being pretty light in school and itz only my family which keeps telling me to loose weight...

Personally I would love to tone my body but the idea of being overweight is beyond me. Any tips or links to where I could find how to plan a healty diet??

~ Annoyd16yrold

You're far from overweight. Your BMI (Body Mass Index) is 19.2 (if your BMI fall under 18.5, then you'll be underweight), in other words, you are of normal weight. So, please, don't listen to what your parents say if you're feeling good with yourself. Some people say things like that all the time, but they can't imangine what harm their words can cause.

DON'T DO SUCH FOOLISH ACT!! Don't go through dieting. You're perfectly fine for your height so Chillax!!!!! keep eating healthy food and regular exercises!