Im 11 5"3 and 96 lbs i do cheer and volleyball and mom called me fat she knows thts a tough subject for me considering i bareley eat enough as it is i literaly only have 1 thing on my plate each meal

Hi, well according to BMI you are considered to be underweight. You have a Body Mass Index of 17 and normal weight goes from 18.5-24.9. You need to gain 10 pounds for your height in order to have 18.6 BMI, which is still border line underweight. But considering your age i would not worry much about it. Many kids your age are underweight, and its because they did not start developing yet. Once you hit puberty you will gain some height and weight and you will be normal. Regardless you should add some diversity to your meals if you want to be healthy, eat fruits and vegetables and dairy products. Those are all good for you because eating one type of food is never healthy.