Hi! I am 18 years old. When I study I use a lot of coffee. I read that caffeine can cause health problems. Do you know something about that?

I can’t imagine my life without coffee. I drink 3-4 coffee per day. So, far I haven’t any health problem. But, I know something about caffeine. The main physiological effect of caffeine appears to be as a stimulant of the central nervous system and most of the effects observed are behavioral in nature. Caffeine is associated with an increase in intellectual activity. Similarly, caffeine has been linked with sleeping problems and although there is evidence to support this, the variation from individual to individual is considerable. Caffeine has an effect on the cardiovascular system. Caffeine has been proven to increase gastric acid secretion, therefore is a preferred after-meal beverage. I hope that you are satisfied with this information.

ya i m satisfied with your information although i drink 3-4 coffee in a day but due to caffeine it effects our digestion system , create acidity problem .