I have this really perverted friend who thinks vinigar makes the twat tighter when is't really a contraceptive and nail polish makes the blood run faster to the penis, he gets his information from playboy and porno mags, I get my from the internet, but this one I can't find and bragg he's just a perve who spends too much time jerking, he thinks that if you swallow sperm your breast will grow I know it has some nutritional value, but it's not going to make your tits grow like pam's or jenna's or all the little hussies would be double ds

Oh please! I just don't understand the "I'll try anything" attitude of young people who will not consider consequences.
Some guys will believe anything they read or hear! Scary part is the girls who will try without any consideration.
Vinegar in vagina as a conctraceptive or tightener? Why consider it? Is he trying to con you into believing guys can tell a virgin or non-virgin? That you can have sex with him then use vinegar to get tight again?
Are you female listening to a boy say these things? That's just asking for trouble. He sounds like a guy trying to talk his way "into your pants". Trying to convince you that by practicing oral sex on him (oral is still sexual so you can get STD's by having oral sex, just like vaginal or anal sex) will benefit you by making your breasts grow?

Two parts -
A - practice safest sex, abstinence (www.kidshealth.com/teen/sexual_health/contraception/abstinence.html)
B - don't put much faith, if any, in things you learn from teenaged friends!

Please, recognize when people are just using you! They don't care about you as a friend! They are using you to get their sexual gratification without concern as to what it may do to you!

Poor guy if he is considering nail polish to help blood go to penis FASTER! I thought all guys were like me. Don't need a way to make blood go to penis faster. Need a switch to stop erections at embarrassing times!

I'll be honest,over the years I've had 3 girlfriends who like to give oral and swallow and each one of them, their boobs have gotten bigger. I am not saying it's true could've been coincidence but it seems odd to me.

Health Guru

Total BS swallowing semen has no connections to breasts getting bigger where on earth do you guys get this information from? You all need to come off cloud 9 with the fairies and start to live in the real world and research things more before you start to believe them!

Here is the proof ladies!!! So drink up!!!

Swallowing cum for breast enhancement is really nothing new. This mastogenic effect has long been known and used in various cultures throughout the world dating back to the harem girls in the middle east. The enhancing effect of cum has been used in folk medicine for centuries. Modern science is just becoming aware of the healthy aspects of cum and their role in increasing the size and health of the breasts.

How does swallowing cum make your breasts enlarge?
During puberty and adolescent years breast development begins to occur. A young woman’s body receives chemical signals from the pituitary gland. These chemical signals bring about significant changes throughout the body. “The young woman begins to blossom and develop.” Documented scientific research has shown that initial breast tissue growth occurs most efficiently and correctly with the balanced presence of estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and GF compounds; human growth factor hormones. Improper balance of these hormones can cause a number of complications such as mood swings, acne and poor breast development. Cum stimulates the production of vital hormones, which results in the growth of new breast tissue.

Does swallowing cum really work?
Absolutely!!! Following hundreds of testimonials and over two years of studies, we are proud to say that swallowing cum does work.

How long does it take?
The amount of time it takes to see results varies from case to case. Some women notice results within a few months, while others see results over a period of years. Studies indicate that 50% of women see growth in the fifth month, 72% in eight months, and over 80% of women noticed breast growth after one year of use. For maximum results I recommend swallowing cum every day.

Is it permanent?
Yes, because swallowing cum actually helps your body to grow new breast tissue the resulting growth is permanent. Nonetheless women in general are in a constant battle against gravity and aging, so although all gains are permanent I do recommend taking a maintenance dosage after you have achieved your desired growth. A maintenance supplementation can help to keep your breasts firmer and fuller.

How much growth should I expect?
Average growth is approximately one cup size. Some women report less or more growth but in general women have experienced tightening and firming of their breasts.

When my breasts begin to grow will fat tissue develop?
Fat tissue will not develop. Fat tissue within a woman’s breasts is a function of weight. Many women comment that after losing a large amount of weight that often times they lose breast size. Swallowing cum produces new breast growth tissue only. Women report that swallowing cum is a great to supplement an aggressive diet program with. It allows women to lose weight without worrying about their breasts shrinking.

What can I do to maximize my growth?
Avoiding caffeine, carbonated drinks, smoking, and alcohol can have a tremendous positive effect on a woman’s results.

How will I know it is working?
The first thing that most women experience is an increase in total well-being and a decrease in moodiness particularly during their period. Many women will begin to experience (after 4weeks) a tingling sensation or soreness in their breasts. This is because of the new growth of breast tissue and feels similar to what occurred during puberty when their breasts first began to develop. On the other hand some women only begin to notice that they fit more tightly into their bras and that their breasts feel fuller.

What is the Dosage amount?
The recommended dosage is 2 full loads a day.

Is it safe?
Yes it is very safe. There have been absolutely no reports of harmful side effects.

Are there any side effects?
There have been no reported negative side effects with swallowing cum. Yet there are a host of positive side effects. Total well-being and positive mind set; Reduction of PMS and menopausal symptoms; Better nail and hair growth; Improved skin tone; It has also been known to work as an aphrodisiac, increasing libido and sex drive for most women.

Hope thies helps you girls out in acheiving the breast size you are looking for. This is all the information I have at this time.