I pee alot, every 2 hrs or even more at times, I haven't slept for 3 days because I pee alot during the night, it's very unconfortable, I have no pain when I urinate or blood. I just urinate alot.
I've had this problem for 11 yrs now, my doctor doesn't know what it could be. All my tests come back ok. I don't dring water alot, I do drink 2-3 cans of gingerale a day, one decaf coffee a day. I get very frustrated becasue I feel like a zombie every day!!! I do suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, depression and anxiety. I'm losing my mind because I'm exhausted all thte time. I can't stay still without going to urinate for at least every 1 hr to 2 hr on a 24 hr day. This can't be normal.
Please help, I'm desperate!! I'm 32 yrs old. Thank you

Has the problem started before or after you developed RA?

Have you or your doctor ever considered that your urinary problems may be a side effect from the RA drugs? Check on the label of the drug you are taking for RA. Most of these drugs have difficult or painful urination or frequent urge to urinate as a side effect.

Some of these drugs may impair your body's immune system and make you more prone to infections. You could consider this if you haven’t already. I am very sorry you have to go through this. I hope you will manage to find relief soon.

I have the same problem i am 35 and have had this problem of going to pee a least once a hour during the day and at least 5 times at night . I to have had test doctors don't know i take no meds and there is no burning or blood . Does anyone know help

I recently had the same problem, I would piss a full load 2 to 3 times in 7-8 hrs sleep. So I did my annual health exam and had hypertension and slight elevated signs in my blood sample that was taken. Doctor stated I first need to lower the blood pressure so I was prescribed meds for that. Since that night, I will awake to urinate once if that... Doctor also stated my kidney is over working due to my eating habits and stated if I keep up my current life style, I will develop into having to do dialysis treatment when my kidney fails. I am told to switch all to water for fluids and cut back on meat and to increase many folds in veggie intake. He also said that doesnt mean I can have my lettuce float in my favorite dressing too...lol I am 80 lbs over my normal body weight, smoke 2 packs a day and drink coffee alot. Fortunately I dont drink soda pop so that part shouldnt be too hard for me to adjust to. One good type of water that I hear is very good is hydrogen rich water or Kangen water which neutralizes the free radicals in your body and pushes your body towards being more alkaline versus acidic. That in its self is very good for you health wise. Little off subject but hope you all solve that urination problem as I know there has been those days where I just wished there was a hole in my bed so I can just piss without getting out of bed...LOL Good Luck. :-P

i pee 35 times on an average jus in the nite between 1 am to 5 am.....n ul think ull r suffering..... im thinkin bout comittin suicide.......cos all my freakin docs r quaks.....all dey keep sayin is dat its mental...n i hv to control it ......hw d fuk does 1 do dat

This was very helpful, I have the same problem and I have hypertension. I definitely do not eat enough veggies and I need to exercise more. I'll start by getting my veggies and exercise today...thanks

i have the same problem i am 26 and have to pee frequently about every hour til i lay down, than i have to pee more frequently, i dont take meds and been to the urologist 4-5 times about it, she thinks its IC or PFD. doctor wants me to see a therapist for the PFD also says its stress/anxiety related. i still cant figure it out. started doing pelvic floor exercises feels like its getting worst. also got 2 prostate exams, my blood and pee checked.

dear brother. I have the same problem. and now its gone. 5 years I suffred ! I concdr Doctor but no problem found, main reason s drinking alchol or doing hand job lot a day or hernia problem. this is the the reason for that

I have got the same problem how did your prostate exam go

Did you get your blood work done? Diabetes is also associated with drinking and peeing a lot. There's a ton of other conditions as well. You should check your kidneys and hormonal levels as well. Side effects from specific drugs have the same symptoms you guys describe here.

Tell us little more about your condition. Be more specific. Add all symptoms you experience all the time, it could be very useful for such kind of "remote diagnosis".

Sounds like many of the people here are taking diuretics and don't realize it. You need to research the supplements and drugs you are taking and and figure out what's causing it and make adjustments. Another possibility is that you need electrolytes. Electrolytes balance your body's fluids. With out them water goes strait through you. Take in a teaspoon of sea salt because it is loaded with minerals. A multi vitamin will help. Also if your having this problem you shouldn't take in caffeine. If you drink distilled water cycle it with spring or mineral water.