can anyone tell me what the side effects of using METASLIM WEIGHT REDUCTION FORMULA PILLS are?

Hey! I've been using Metaslim Weight Reduction Formula for two weeks now and the only side effect that I have had occurs when I take the pills without eating. If I do that I get quite nauseous. Other than that, I have not had any anxiousness or twitching like some of the other stimulant products can give you.

I've been using Meta slim for 4 mnths. I sometimes become Nauseous on an empty stomach but a glass of milk usualy stops that. Try taking it before breakfast with a glass of milk. With dieting and exersise I've lost 0ver 25lbs !!!

Well,
Meta slim is a diet that uses the Meta slim supplements that, if I am not mistaking, is not approved by US Food and Drug Administration so you really have to be careful when you use this diet. This is a herbal mix of green tea and bitter orange. There are several more ingredients like ginger root and yerba mate with some cayenne pepper. So these are the supplements that help you with weight loss. Considering the side effect you can have problem with caffeine in the green tea and you can have problems with sleep or with gastrointestinal problems. Also you might notice some bloating and nausea also. SO be careful when taking this supplement
All the best,
Nelie

are there any gastrointestinal problems with meta slim or will there be any complications in pregnancy after using metaslim for teenage girls.....???

It will reduce your sex life & kill your food appetite.

where in mumbai will you get metaslim

In  Metalism Cafeine is present that is not good for health.It also burn the fats present in the human body.It can be harmful for health.

i had purchased the ayurvedic product saptarishi metaslim after watching a tv advertisement claiming that it helps in reducing excess fat through a herbal oil massage and an ayurvedic drink mixture there was also a promise of 15 days money back guarantee if i was not satisfied with the product within fifteen days of using the product it didnt meet up to its claims therefore i wanted to return the product here specifially i want to say i had ordered two batches of the product out of which one i have not yet used , therefore i called up the customer care reporting them my grievances about the product and and my wish to get my money back atleast on the unused bathc of product which i had bought , but when i called them it fell on blind ears they kept on redirecting me to unknown executives who never picked up their call and once on answering the phone they gave me a complaint no. and promised to send an agent who would take back the product but it has been quite some days but nobody has come to take it back moreover i think they are delaying in dispatching someone to take it back so that it crosses the 15 days trial offer period and so that the offer may no longer be valid , moreover when i am calling to the customer care helpline they are cutting off my call again . the company is fraud and i have been duped i would like to see justice done to my complaint

ust a few little words of advice, so that you are not duped again and again.It is very easy to gain weight, if you are not suffering from some ailment that inhibits weight gain. Gobble up junk food, especially fries and sit back and watch TV 24 X 7. Sure, you will not recognise yourself before the mirror after 30 days.The process of weight loss is equally difficult. You have to sweat it out and cut down drastically on your food cravings. There is no other way out. If you could really cut down your weight by popping a pil, massaging some oil or drinking a cup of herbal tea, do you think that the multinational drug corporations would have sat back till now instead of packaging and selling those magic cures?Don’t be duped by any easy slimming / weight loss ads that you see on TV or on the net. They will just dupe you. And if something indeed reduces weight without workouts, be sure it would have serious adverse effects on the vital organs in your body.

Hard work, or work hard ,try to satisfy what ever you have, try to gain something,  belive in god nothing is required in this world to live further rest all is man made, not natural.

I haven't used this product but have tried fat burners with similar herbal ingredients , with exercise they did work : please note lots of cardio and controlled eating. I believe it did help but only that much. I suffered from palpitation and nausea , sweaty palms . I believe the medicine has a placebo effect more than anything else if taken along with exercise and diet control . I developed hypertension and although I may not be able to prove it I suspect this could be one of the causes.

My advice avoid it or if you really do really feed the need for it speak to your doctor.

buddy thank u fro opening my eyes will not order this

Dear Readers,

1] What are the range of product do metaslim have and what are the benefits?

2] How should one take metaslim and for how long?

3] What are the genuine side effect do metaslim cause?

4] If we forget the dose do the person will have any effect?

5] Is Metaslim a life time substitute to maintain the body and keep fit or one can stop once he or she have achieved his or her targeted weight?

Looking forward to your reply.

Woowwww.. no wonder... lets see who more have complains...