I don’t have time to look after myself very often and that usually leads to development of skin problems. Can you recommend skin care that doesn’t require plenty of time? I have normal type of skin but it never looks fresh, but kind of grey. I don’t like to use foundations, and would prefer to improve it if possible in a simple way.

Stress and nervousness are more responsible for skin problems that lack of time to treat it. Sleeping well and eating healthy are sometimes enough for good tan. Try to drink enough liquid to improve the circulation. It takes less than 5 minutes every day to clean your face with tonic, apply lotion and moisturizing cream. You dont need to spend hours in front of your mirror. Never forget to rinse your face thoroughly in the evening and apply night nourishing cream. It takes about two minutes. Not too much for a busy woman.

23 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. helps clear them up but they keep coming back.

hell; stonecipher,I'm working in the IT sector. It's quite difficult for us to get time to take care of our skin. Previously I used essential cleansing solution but the results were coming totally unsatisfactory. Then one of my colleagues suggested me to use Neem face wash and moisturising lotion. Both they're Ayucare products. I found them quite useful for my skin.

Try the new beauty secret of mine that I've been doing or should i say taking for almost 3 months now. The taking of Hair, Skin and Nails Factor. have you heard about this product before? It is a supplement product that bring the health back to your body. Aside of having healthy, smooth and supple skin, this supplement also good for having healthy strong, shiny hair and nails. Guaranteed to you that it really works supplement. Trust me!

stonecipher wrote:

Pura d'or argan oil is really best.
Pure and Organic Argan Oil: Body, Hair & Nail Treatment.
Benefits: -Anti-aging -Treat dry skin, eczema & psoriasis -Reduce facial blemishes -Reduce muscle pain -Reduce the appearance of scars -Effective moisturizer -Non oily, non-greasy ; deep penetration -Reduce wrinkles -Treat dark circles under eyes -Mild anti-bacterial -Treat dry, brittle, frizzy & damaged hair -Protect from cold winds, pollutions & smoke Argan oil is all natural, cold pressed from the Argan tree native to South-western Morocco.

I would suggest you to use Aloe Vera Products for your skin. Aloe Vera is popularly used as a moisturizer by women who use mineral make-up regularly, aloe vera gel is great for face. Applying aloe vera gel on skin prior to application of make-up can prevent the skin from drying. natural organic skin care

I would suggest you to go for natural skin care treatment instead of any cosmetic product.