I know much about heart and its diseases and disorders. I know many people suffer from different problems happening to this very important organ in human body. I would like to hear something more about it. I know something of heart anatomy, but I would like to hear something about heart nerves. What is their names, and where are they comes from to reach heart.

The superior cardiac nerve is called n. cardiacus superior, and it arises by two or more branches from the superior cervical ganglion. Occasionally upper heart nerve receives a filament from the trunk between the first and second cervical ganglia. The Middle Cardiac Nerve or n. cardiacus medius is also known as great cardiac nerve. This is the largest of the three cardiac nerves, which arises from the middle cervical ganglion or from the trunk between the middle and inferior ganglia. In the neck, this nerve communicates with the superior cardiac and recurrent nerves. The inferior cardiac nerve, or n. cardiacus inferior, arises from either the inferior cervical or the first thoracic ganglion. It descends behind the subclavian artery and along the front of the trachea on the trip to join the deep part of the cardiac plexus. It communicates freely behind the subclavian artery with the recurrent nerve and the middle cardiac nerve. The plexus on the inferior thyroid artery accompanies the artery to the thyroid gland. Then it communicates with the recurrent and external laryngeal nerves, with the superior cardiac nerve, and with the plexus on the common carotid artery. This is known as offsets of blood vessels from plexuses on the subclavian artery and its branches.