Recently I noticed I am not feeling well. I feel numbness of my left arm and I burp constantly. I don’t know if those things are connected. I hope they aren’t. Sometimes I even feel pain in my arm. Do I have to exam myself? What is a treatment for numbness?

You know that arm numbness means loss of feeling or sensation. Numbness usually arises from damage or disease of nerves. Are you sure you feel in you left arm some sensation like pins and needles? Lots of things can cause it. Like: arthritis, direct trauma, and pinched nerve in the neck…So about continuous burping …well I just can’t connect, but it is always possibility that connection exist. So you should go to exam yourself immediately.

You are real close to having a heart attack. I suggest you get yourself examined immediately. The numbness and constant burping are sure signs.

Hi did you find out what your symptoms were I have the same numbness of the left arm and chest with continuous burping feeling of ingestion. I would like to know how you got on?

ledford wrote:

Hi! I BURP constantly too but I seldom feel numbness of my arm rather, it is usually very painful.. I also wanted to know what's the connection between the body pain and the burping.. it has always been a mystery to me. I went to see the doctors and they just told me that people do react in many ways and that my BURPING was just a reaction to the pain. :?:

I have a right-sided migraine with tension in the neck and shoulder, extending to the forehead with a bursting feeling in the eye. Jarring, light, and noise aggravate discomfort. My headaches improve after vomiting, as well as from BURPING.

Usually, I burp whenever I feel pain from any part of my body (usually upper back, neck, upper arm and the head..) Whenever I try to massage the affected body part, I BURP out loud.. My officemates even call me "BURPAHOLIC"! I tried having antacids too but it just didn't work! Almost every week I don't go to work for a day coz I just can't get up from bed due to severe headache... I really don't know what to do with this.. :cry:

Burping can sometimes be seen in association with cardiac ischemia as can arm/neck/jaw pain or numbness. I would suggest that anyone experiencing these symptoms seek expert medical assessment immediately.

ALL OF YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT FOR STOKE. THESE ARE WARNING SIGNS IN WOMEN FOR A STORKE

I would say any one having the symptoms such as yours should go to the ER /hospital right away. I was a fool an waited till i was taking in with my 2nd heart attack in a 9 day period . i was burping an had pain in my arm also . So don't wait . go be seen Heart attacks are diff in all of us . but many have the same symptoms we just don't notice them .

it could be your nerve between t1/c8. you might want to have that looked at. i have burping and numbness in my left arm..its linked to the ulnar nerve...get it checked asap...

you need a good massage for that.. somtimes body pains because of the air inside of our body. to release it have a good massage.

What exactly is this condition called and will you mind sharing the name of any medication you may be taking for it

HOW? CAN U TELL MECHANISM