I am 14 years old. A couple of days ago i was on a swing and my back went straight to the pole. I couldn't move. Then yesturday night, my heart started to move faster and started to pound. It got to a point were my whole chest and heart area was in pain and my whole upper body started to even mover because of the beating(so hard and fast.) I went to relax, but it got stronger, my left hand went stiff and tingled(numbness.) The pain went from my heart to the left side of my back and then to my heart and stayed in that position. Please, if u can tell me or have an idea of what happen, tell me. Thank you.

I think you should report this to your parents. The symptoms sound too severe to be ignored. Your doctor will be able to determine where the problems are coming from. Here are some hints:

You could have hurt your spin when you fell and pinched or damaged some nerves that are causing the pain and numbness. It is nerve in the cervical spine (upper part) that usually causes numbness in arms and hands.

The numbness and pain in chest and heart area could also indicate heart problems, so it is essential you visited a doctor and had this looked at.

I have chest pains with some what of the same symptoms except for the pain in the back I didn't get it by damaging my back. I get the chest pain out of the blue i tried to see what i do that causes my chest pain but the pain comes in different situation. My chest feels as if it is being stabbed by knives and either one or both sides of my body goes numb. I have not injured my back or my chest the doctors could figure out what is wrong they thought it was a minor heart attack but i am only 18 years old. They thought I have damaged my chest area but the xrays showed no damage could any one help me.

Im 15 now and when i was 14 i used to have them same pains too, they came out of the blue which was strange, i didnt have any accident at all!, it felt like knifes stabbing into my heart like the guy above said, it was getting that bad that it made me collapse, we went straight to the hospital but it was very very annoying becuase the pains stopped so the doctors couldn't figure anything out, x-rays, blood tests the lot had been tried on me but still nothing so please if anyone has any ideas please tell us, IT COULD AFFECT US WHEN WE ARE 0LDER!!