Hi, I am a fifty three years old woman. All my life I was suffering from low blood pressure. However, on my last regular check up my doctor said that he is worried because it seems that my blood pressure is unusually high. I was surprised because I didn't have any symptoms. Another thing the doctor said is that high blood pressure can cause severe heart conditions if untreated. I am very concerned for my health. Do you know what kind of heart conditions can high blood pressure cause?

Hi, I can understand that you are concerned about your health, especially when you didn't have problems with high blood pressure before. Unlike yours, my problems with high blood pressure started much earlier. I was thirty years old when my doctor finally diagnosed me with chronic high blood pressure. I take a number of antihypertensive drugs in order to keep my blood pressure within normal rates. It is true that high blood pressure can cause a number of heart diseases, but kidneys, eyes and brain can be affected as well. One of the heart abnormalities is an enlarged heart that can be diagnosed with the use of x-ray, electrocardiogram or through the ultrasound of the heart. The heart under a high blood pressure has to overcome the enhanced resistance of the arteries through the body and therefore is forced to work harder than usual. To put it in simple words, this situation is a sort of heart workout. Because heart is a muscle this straining forces it to grow. This condition can lead to heart artery disease, cardiac arrhythmia and eventually to heart failure. I try to avoid these complications by living a healthy life. I do not smoke or drink alcohol. I also try to eat healthy. This means that I try to eat as much fruit and vegetables and avoid coffee and salty foods. And exercise has become a part of my life. I suggest that besides your medications you try to implement some of these changes in your life too if you want to avoid complications related to high blood pressure.

You can use high blood pressure medicines from online. Now a days, it is available online at affordable price.
I suggest you to order lasix online from Choosedrugs.com , this is the best medicines to cure high blood pressure and heart disease to an extent. Choosedrugs.com help you to find medicines and provide the remedy information on the same. Take your doctor advice after review on this.