I have heard for case where man had problems with maxillary nerve. I like to read all about it, because I am so much interested into human health. However, I have been searching in some books, but I could not see maxillary nerve. That is why I wonder could you help me to say anything about it. I want to know where this nerve is placed and what is he used.

Probably you could not find info about maxillary nerve, because that is just a part of bigger one. You have to know maxillary nerve is part of the trigeminal nerve. That is the largest cranial nerve and is the great sensory nerve of the head and face, and the motor nerve of the muscles of mastication as well. It emerges from the side of the pons, near its upper border, by a small motor and a large sensory root. The Maxillary Nerve, on Latin is known as n. maxillaries, is superior maxillary nerve or second division of the trigeminal. This is a sensory nerve, intermediate, in both position and size, between the ophthalmic and mandibular. It begins at the middle of the semilunar ganglion as a flattened plexiform band, and, passing horizontally forward. After this, it leaves the skull through the foramen rotundum. On this place, maxillary nerve becomes cylindrical in form, and firmer in texture. It then crosses the pterygopalatine fossa, inclines lateralward on the back of the maxilla, and enters the orbit through the inferior orbital fissure. After long way through skull, maxillary nerve divides into a leash of branches, which spread out upon the side of the nose, the lower eyelid, and the upper lip. After this, maxillary nerve joins with filaments of the facial nerve.