I had heart skipping beats i went to the doctor i did stress test and had the monitor with me for 2 weeks and nothing happen,i was scared i thought i was going to die....

Here is the solution that helped me and i'm doing great .

I noticed that i have cramps in my legs so i start taking ( Magnesium oxide 400 mg ) 2 pills a day .

the skipping stopped ....I took 2 pills a day for 1 week my heart stopped skipping beats it start beating normally,after that i started taking one pill a day and I'm taking right now 1 pill a day after i eat my dinner everyday .

Try it guys and i hope it will help all of you ....Alhamdu Lillah ( Thank God ).

i have to add to my post that i'm still having heart skipping beats but not as much as it used to...Now i have to quite smoking and  caffeine these two can make the heart skip beats...But to make sure go to a specialist 1st and hope everything is ok with heart then you can try Magnesium oxide 400 mg...as i did ...Thank you guys for reading and i hope a speedy recovery to all people around the world...

Thank you so much steadyhealth for helping us talk about our problems may be one day these specialist can find a cure to all these problems that even modern technology hasn't been able to figure this out .