I guess that it can be related to low blood pressure but maybe is not. My heart is sometimes skipping beats, it usually happens in the morning, when I wake up, if stand up sudden. It does not happen every time I stand up sudden during the day, but sometimes happens unrelated to changing position and with unexplained reason.

I had the same problem and was that scared that thought that my heart was going to stop. I visited cardiologists, did blood tests, ECG etc and at last was diagnosed anxiety. I even did not get medications for anxiety, I just was suggested to have magnesium supplements and hawthorn berry extracts. Doctor told me that the main thing was they I had to reassure myself that had heart disease. It really worked, and I’m completely well now.

you should visit a cardiologist, its probably nothing, but it could be the first sign of arrythmia.