Hello There,

I am a 53 years old male. I came to notice since a month ago that I am experiencing skipped heart beat everyday and it is happening often. I felt strange and uneasy in the chest and in the upper part of stomach when I experienced skipped heart beat. It is like something was moving or pushing inside the chest but I feel better when bulp out or furt out. I went to see the heart specialist doctor and I have done the ECG and found to be all normal. But I am still experiencing this and even happening more often. It is making me worry. I understand that we all humans have an air system in the body but I was woderning if the air system from the stomach can push the heart or can make this skipped heart beat? Could you please advise the cause of this problems. Thanks a lot.

I suffered from skipped heartbeats for 30 years. Consulted numerous doctors with zip result. My wife said: it might be gluten sensitivity so stop eating gluten. Bingo! That was it. Within a few days my problem was solved after 30 years of suffering and worry. I hope this can help someone else.
Best wishes, art fell

I have had episodes of skipped beats ocassionally while in the evening after dinner or at rest with a slow heart rate. Sometimes more than 1 a minute. I have recently (after trying many remedies) found that drinking 2 or 3 large glasses of cold water stops it completely within minutes and sometimes almost instant relief. It works for me every single time. Makes me think it has something to do with irritation of the esophagus or the weight of the water in my stomach.

I had these same symptoms or two years, and after reading an article on the internet where a lack of potassium and/or magnesium can cause some kind of an electrical short in the system, I changed my diet drastically. I have not had a heart skipping episode for a good two months now, and put it down to the diet changes. I started eating much more fruits and veggies, raw nuts etc. I largely stopped using sugar, salt, red meat, fried foods, cookies etc. Yes...all the usual suspects. I should add that I'm 66, I smoke about 5 mini cigars a day - yes, shame on me, and also drink quite a lot of coffee in the morning and only mention those because as bad as they are they seem to have had nothing to do with the heartbeat skipping problem. I'm not aware of my heartbeat anymore, where before I was always conscious of it. It's all down to the diet change. I hope this is useful info for someone with the same problem. I still eat eggs, cheese, yogurt.

Just a suggestion, I found a supplement CLA Ab cuts ( walmart) That has stops my skipped beats , I have had skips for over 25 years since I was in my late 20's. Nothing ever helped and as I got older the skips got more frequent. I started taking CLA abcuts to lose belly fat and much to my suprise it has totally helped with my skips. Also whenever I feel some coming on I take an additional one which works everytime I have been taking this over the past 2 months and it is still working nothing have ever helped me until now. I think it's worth the 16.00 to give it a try for yourself. All it is is omega 3 with flaxseed oil and borage oil and seasame oil. So no wierd herbal stuff in it. I really hope this helps everyone out there