Hi there , first of all , i had a varicocele surgery like a year ago , and pretty much after that , have gotten some problems. (In short , after the operation was done , i have masturbated like 3-4 days after , i have not been told or advised that i should wait , that something needs to be healed /etc) So , few months after (maybe i havent noticed it before) i started getting some unusual rapid fast beats , once i was so scared , i thought i was gonna die or something , so i went outside and walked for a hour. The thing firstly appeared that night , and then it started happening more often ( i was scared it would reappear). Fast heart beats were a usual activity , it was getting very strong aswell , sometimes i could not sleep. Went to a doctor , nothing wrong. It stopped for like 10 days for some reason. (Whenever im on a party , and having some alcohol , i can feel my heart pulsing through every part of my body ... head... fingers...legs...chest.) -So anyways ..after 10days i got them some-what back , but that wasnt the end of it. I started getting these damn pauses in beats , and then strong beats afterwards (papulations i think). These were the worst thing ever , they happen very suddenly , i get some kind of sensation in my chest , and it feels like the whole system is gona collapse and terminate, but it somehow restarts and works again... I had like 1 of those a day till like 1 month ago. Now i have series of those , they happen in ranges of 1 minute to 10 mins... And they prevent me from failing asleep /etc. I noticed that my heart skips some beats while having sex or masturbating. I normally have sex like 2 times a day or masturbate more than 3. Recently i have found out on the internet that 'If the vagus nerve (the one that pumps your heart) is over stimulated it will lower your blood pressure.' ***(Extra-cardiac stimulation of the parasympathetic nervous system (inappropriate stimulation of the parasympathetic nervous system, particularly the vagus nerve (which innervates the heart), can be caused by anxiety and stress due to acute or chronic elevations in glucocorticoids and catecholamines)***- Also , whenever i have an intake of alcohol, even a small dose , my heart pounds harder and faster (no papulations). Sometimes a different pose while watching a movie , or lying around would trigger the heart papulations. Im not an alcoholic , i drink like once a week , but i do get wasted then. My private doctor has told me nothing is wrong with me , that i have a bit faster heart beat rate , but thats due to my body's structure. I do work out , im fit (more than i should be, lets call me slim) Im still scared to tell him that i think its cause of masturbation/sex cause im embarrased. Also i am getting some itching problems whenever its hot outside , or whenever im sweating , and the itching is unbareable , it happens all over my body , and i can't control it, i have to stratch everywhere).-What i've found about that is that it could be something to do with 'Candida yeast overgrowth' (I have many of the sympoms i've found that appear from it). Could the heart things be also from that?-I have written almost everything i could possibly imagine about this problem and opened myself about everything. I would deeply appreaciate a decent answer from someone experienced in this , cause i can't handle it anymore , its eating me up. Should i ask the guy who had my varicocele surgery done to check up on things (even tho i dont know how could it be done)? Could this be that he has done something wrong or ?

I am sorry to hear about your troubles.  I do not believe the varicocele surgery has anything to do with your issues.  You do have some concerning problems with the fact that you are having palpitations like you do.  How is your blood pressure?  It seems that you may have hypertension; when you overexert yourself, you could be raising your blood pressure to where you are feeling these palpitations.  Alcohol can raise blood pressure as well.  You should go to the doctor and tell him/her that whenever you are involved in strenuous activity, you are having palpitations.  The doctor doesn't need to know the activity.  As far as the itching, you may want to cut back on sugary foods if you suspect candida yeast overgrowth. 

I have taken my blood up for exams , everything appeared normal. The pressure is good aswell as i heard..
The thing can happen totally randomly , like if i choose another pose while lying down , or just when im like..not doing anything.. :(

Did you ever figure out what was wrong? I think I am having the same issue

snap im now on beta blockers. Really bad upper back pain as well. bloods fine Bp fine hormones fine. The doctor has washed her hands of me thinks im making it up dispite the fact iv been in A & E twice now. Its ruined my life and still not fixed the problem. 10 years Iv had this for now.