I'm 29 recently diagnosed with sleep apnea and have had heart palpitations since I've been 24. The doctors always said it was anxiety and give me Xanax and valuim. I find it hard to believe I'm only anxious when my heart skips and flutter because its very scary. I hope my cpap machine resolves some of these skipped beats

Sorry to hear that i had heart skipping beats all the time,well here is the deal do you smoke ? quite smoking.

don't drink too much caffeine...as in my case i'm still smoking i'm trying to quite i drink a cup of coffee from time to time...

but i found out that i get cramps in my legs severe ones...so i started taking  Magnesium oxide 400 mg and that helped alot ...i don't have skipping heart beats all the time i get it from now and then you may try it and see what will happen ...but i advise you to see your doctor .