Hi ,Im male 29 . Lately been diaognised with GAD.

Ive been expereince this pounding heart beats lately . It happens mostly when Im relaxed on my bed. I even sometimes feel these pulsations in the lower of my back . Could it be Anxiety?

Plz Reply Thanks and regards,
From Malta

Do you feel anxious or are you worrying about something (other than your heart beat) while you are resting?  It is possible it is from anxiety which causes the fight or flight response, releasing adrenaline  into your body. 

Many people have this just from drinking coffee or eating chocolate. Try cutting out stimulants for a while. you may want to try herbal sleep remedies like chamomile, valerian root, passionflower, ashwaganda, etc. They are calming.

I find that when mine is doing that it is often a histamine reaction from unstable mast cells. I can take about 1/5th of a benadryl (5mg) and it will calm it down. Usually many other symptoms go along with that. I would suspect stimulants first.

Hi mate , fortunately for me i dont suffer from these symptoms anymore. I suffered from depression and anxiety for more than 4 years . It was a living hell i can tell you but with the help of my family and Photography , I managed to get through it . Im a survivor now and it made me more stronger than ever before

regards,

Gilbert

getfunky79 wrote:

debdrake wrote:

regards,
Gilbert

That is wonderful! It's always good to hear success stories!