"Hi", ok im 20 and my periods have always came early in the month like around the 9th,febuary came around and than i was late,this time it was in the end of the month like on the 23rd .Ok.....March came around i havent started and it is already April 6 and yet i have not started my period. I have been getting symptoms like the following (forgetting,heartburn,cramping like a bit of sherp pains in the bottom to the center, i've gaind weight this past month, my stomach hurts, i get a bit light headed.....sometimes.I eat a lot).I took the first response pregnancy test and it came out negative.....and you know what i am always thinking of becoming pregnant is this a reason of me not becoming pregnant , like im thinking to much about it should i relax.does stress have anything to do with me skipping my period for that long. i dont even know if i should go back to work becuase they have me doing a lot of heavy duties that can offect me in every way of hurting my baby i dont even know if i am.Should i go to the doctor could i be prgnant???? :'( PS i almsot forgot my breast are tender a bit sore all around...

Ok so today my boyfriend and I were thrusting and I was wearing shorts and obviously underwear and he was wearing pjs and obviously boxers and he later told me that he had like a drop of precum on his pants im really worried right now I’m about to finish my period and im scared if i get pregnant