I Just Want To Know What Are The Posibilties Of Me Getting Pregnant If My Boyfriend Cums in Me . We Are Planning to Have A Baby Now . We Tried once But Nothing happened

Pretty high...lol. I hope you're old enough to handle the responsibilities of having a child. If he ejaculated inside you I'd be taking a test about a week and a half after your missed period to see if you are pregnant.

Unprotected sex gives you a high chance of pregnancy if you are both healthy and fertile. The highest chance of getting pregnant is in the five days before ovulation, before the egg is released into your fallopian tubes and then goes down to your uterus.

Mind you, though it's only a matter of time before you get pregnant if you are both healthy and fertile, it still takes people quite a while depending on their ages sometimes, like between three months and a year. If you miss that fertile window for the month there's just no way of getting pregnant.

There are several ways of finding out when you are ovulating, either precisely or approximately. This will indicate the time when you have the biggest chance of conceiving. Personally, I really like ovulation tests. Because these work by detecting a hormone in your body, luteinizing hormone, so it tells you with a 100% certainty when you are ovulating. But they can also get pricey. You could also do mucus testing, which is totally free, you just insert two fingers get some mucus on there and then your pull your fingers out and gentle spread your fingers. If it is sticky and slimey, you are in luck.

Celebrity

I see that this is a very old thread so the OP is most probably not looking for advice any more, either because she already got pregnant or because she changed her mind about getting pregnant, but these topics are always timely  so I am going to respond anyway.

For some reason, you sound very young, OP. Anybody who is very young should know that while there are plenty of benefits to having a baby young, it also comes with drawbacks. I was married at 17 and a mother at 19. We had our parents' blessings and it worked out, but I can tell you that it was not easy by any means. We constantly struggled with financial difficulties and frankly, I used to lay in bed and not be able to sleep, and these thoughts of "I'm actually too young, still really just a kid" used to come to mind, really troubling me.

There was no going back, obviously. I don't regret it because my marriage is going stronger than ever before now in our 40s and my son is an awesome person (we never had another). I'd never like to not have my husband or son. But did we really start too early? Yes. And it is only harder in today's world. I am glad my son is still single and I'm hoping to be a grandma at 50 or so. Because I love him and it will be so much easier for him that way.

Rosie

Thank you for sharing your story, Rosie. I did not know that about you and we've been talking quite some time now.

I might have totally misinterpreted the post. The OP did say she wanted to get pregnant. I think that there are pros and cons to motherhood at a young age and it can really work out well, but there are also concerns, like you mentioned. As a woman, if you disrupt your education to become a mother early, you might lose out on the opportunity to have a diploma and can still lose out on valuable work experience if you are a little older. Being financially independent is a really good thing. As a man too, you are tied to certain responsibilities that might really be too much at that age.

I have no idea how old the OP is. I don't want to judge anyone based on age either but there are things to consider to be sure.

- Women between ages 20 and 24 have a 96 percent chance of getting pregnant within 12 months
- Women between the ages of 25 and 29 have an 86 percent chance of conceiving within one year
- Between 30 and 34 have an 86 percent chance too, but are a bit more likely to miscarry
- Between 35 and 39, you have 78 percent chance of conceiving within a year

Having said that, you do need to cash in on that fertile window, mostly on ovulation day but also the three or four days before that. If you only ever have intercourse during the luteal phase, you will not get pregnant. Timing matters.

Good reminder... getting pregnant might happen in the first month... or it could take three or four or nine months. You up your odds by staying healthy, not drinking, smoking, etc... and by keeping track of ovulation. Ovulation tests are really effective, but you can also just do a little math. If you know your cycle length, chances are you ovulate 14 days before your next menstruation would be due if you didn't get pregnant... How many days this is from the last menstruation depends on the cycle length, but that second stage, the luteal phase, stays constant for most women... something to make use of.

So I'm not on birth control at all and me and my boyfriend had sex with out condom and he nut it in me twice or 3 times maybe could I be pregnant

what is Luteal phase means

Hey am Abby my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on Friday night and he ejaculated in me then Saturday we had unprotected sex again and the same thing happens on Sunday the same thing happens again can postinor 2 be taken on three days after.?

I hate people who assume sh*t and think your young. So what be free it's your life.

Ooohhh name you fuckkked.

Wow...there's the evidence...you sound so foolish and ignorant. Having a child is a big deal.

hey its true