ok my g/f gave me a bj then like 5-10mins after that i stuck my penis in her for just a few seconds. didnt really move around or anything. i wasnt wearing a condom, what are the chances of her being pregnant, i didnt cum in her or anything, but im worring about there being maybe some seman on my penis or something that could get her preg. but after the bj i wiped my self of so there shouldnt have been anything there. her period should be any day now and im so worried that shes gonna miss it... please help!

hey abc,

i seriously doubt if your girlfriend is pregnant. If you didnt actually have sex and you didnt ejaculate in her the chances are slim to none

ok so even tho i cummed from the bj obviously, the chances are greatly in my favor that she will not be pregnant? im just so scared rite now and its driving me crazy. i hope she isnt pregnant.

she wont be pregnant...in order for her to get pregnant you would have to ejaculate inside of her. if u ejaculated from the bj then wiped it off..there is hardly any sperm left so once again..she wont be pregnant

so since i came from the bj. is there any way that there was still some left over cum inside me even tho i wiped my self off to make sure the outside of my penis was dry. could it have came out while i was in her? and got her pregnant? she is saposed to have her period today. hasnt yet but she says she usually isnt always the exact day she said she has even been off a week or more b4 do to cycle change. im really really scared that i might get her pregnant. im gonna wait 2-3 more days, if she still has no period im gonna get her a test kit. she has been freaking out about it to so that might not help with her period not being ontime or w/e but it worries both of us.