Hello, I have been working out all my life. I used to cycle and run but I am a little bored and I would like to change the routine. I have been thinking about aerobics. Some of my friends are members of Olympus fitness club. They say that the conditions are excellent. Can you tell me why the Olympus center is better than others that provide the same service?

Hi, it is good that you want to bring something new to your exercise routine. It is not just a refreshing change but it is also a better way to workout. The Olympus fitness clubs are a great way to have a versatile workout program. The centers offer a wide range of activities. In the Olympus fitness clubs you can have aerobics classes, or workout in the gym. The instructors are always there to offer you assistance. Besides the indoor activities the Olympus fitness clubs offer outdoor workout. The programs are not the same in all of the Olympus clubs. After the workout the center provides a number of relaxation facilities. You can choose between the sauna, Jacuzzi or steam room. However it all comes with the price unlike your former activities. Talk to your friends about the terms of membership because different clubs have different rules.