My friend told me something about special offer of the weight loss program. He said that Kirsch’s DVD helped to some people to get better health and became fit. I would like to hear something more about this Perfect New York Body Plan. Is there anyone who actually bought it and found positive results? I am sick and tired of all this weight loss programs that does not work.

I could strongly recommend you the Perfect New York Body Plan by David Kirsch, because it really worded with me. This DVD combines all of his signature moves and incorporates them into one 45-minute fat burning routine. However, with this program you are also able to get additional workouts for both the upper and lower body. Those workouts are 15 minutes each, and recommends to use the cardio sculpt three to four times a week. On the off days, this DVD tells you to do the 15-minute segments. For David Kirsch the Perfect New York Body Plan you will need a fitness ball, light hand-held weights, and a small medicine ball. This program has helped one friend of mine to lose post pregnancy weight. When she started the program, I still had 25 pounds hanging on three months post birth. She told me also she might recommend it for a quick, effective at-home workout. As you can see, this program is checked and maybe you should try it.